.; Maintaining an Instagram account opens up new business opportunities.
- The social network's audience loves the look, which plays into the hands of online retailers.
- Users are loyal to easy, easy serving, so you don't have to compose a huge description of all the advantages of each product, but just identify 2-3 key ones.
- In addition to product cards, you can create useful content to gain the trust of your audience. For example, writing about cat care and selling cat food. The buyer gives the impression that you are an expert, which means the food you offer cannot be bad.
Instagram's Business Opportunities:
- Full statistics on entries and subscribers.
- Customer-friendly ways to communicate with you.
- Promoting posts from the Instagram app.
How to Start a Business on Instagram
Let's talk about how Instagram works for business and with what tools.
Recently, the creators of Instagram made it possible for any user to switch their personal profile to business account mode. This is where you need to start to take full advantage of Instagram's business opportunities.
How to connect a business account on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app.
- Go to your profile settings and click on the "Switch to Company Profile" tab.
- In the window that opens, log in to Facebook.
Important! Log in from your personal account, which has the right to manage the company's Facebook page.
- Configure your profile contact information: enter your company's business e-mail, phone number, and physical address.
How to Use Instagram for Business: New Opportunities
Instagram as a platform is developing quite rapidly. In a series of innovations, it is important to implement new features quickly, so that users can see that you are keeping up with the times and trends.
I want to talk about the latest update to the contact button.
They are located in the profile cap and serve as a link to your company. The user can call you at the specified number or write an e-mail. This tool greatly simplifies the customer's ordering process.
The "How to get there" button sends the user to Google Maps and indicates your location.
You can change your contact information in a few clicks through your profile settings under "Company contact information."
How to grow your business on Instagram
Make quality content and keep track of statistics. And if you can read about content creation on the blog of our studio, then the statistics should be dealt with.
When you switch your personal account to a business profile, two types of statistics are available: by profile and for each publication separately.
General statistics. This is information about the number of screenings, the total coverage of all publications, the number of profile views over the past week. Also, you can see the number of clicks on the site, calls, sent letters, views of the company's address.
- Publication statistics. Once you have made the first post, you will be able to track the statistics using the "View Statistics" button under the publication.
Information you can learn from the statistics: time and date of publication, number of screenings, overall coverage and engagement. If you don't understand any of the metrics, click on the "What does this mean?" prompt.
How to Promote Your Business on Instagram
About a year ago, Instagram introduced the possibility of internal advertising. This has had a significant impact on the development of business accounts. The downside of promoting profiles was that they were linked to Facebook.
But now Instagram has become much more convenient: it is possible to promote publications without going to Facebook's advertising cabinet.
To this end:
- Press the "Promote" button that is under each of your posts.
- Go to the Target Selection tab.
- You have two options: "Visit your website" and "Call your company or visit your office."
Also, you will now be able to replenish your ad cabinet account through the new "Payments" section in the company profile settings. Available payment methods: credit or debit card, PayPal.
Business Ideas on Instagram
Finally, I want to share a few business ideas that are easy to implement via Instagram:
- Thematic account. It's just that you blog in your profile on a topic, get the support and interest of the audience, and gain subscribers. And the owners of stores and other business accounts buy advertising from you.
- Promotion of commercial accounts. You can manage other people's accounts: monitor the quality of content, subscriber feedback, and respond to questions about cooperation. Many brands already promote their business on Instagram, so now they need someone who is knowledgeable about the subject and knows how to do business properly on Instagram. You can start on your own, but as the customer base grows, you can expand your business: hire managers, manage their work.
- Selling your own goods. Create an online store on Instagram. You can sell anything from shoes to handmade postcards.
- Processing photos for accounts. A new niche that can still be filled. Photographers specializing in Insta-photography began to appear only recently, but this direction is actively developing. If you know how to work with editors. If you have a sense of style and taste, as well as a camera, try creating visual content for other people's profiles.
There are a lot of ideas for business and making money on Instagram. Everyone can find something for themselves. But it is worth hastening, because competition is increasing every day: thousands of profiles of active young businessmen are being created.
Start running your business account today and you'll know you've made the right bet!