You have heard time and again how important the first impression is: on social media, it works 100 per cent. An Instagram hat is the first thing a new audience will look at. Getting it right and right is crucial. Will users subscribe to you? Will they click on a link to the site? Will they share your account with friends?
What is an Instagram profile cap: 10 of its components
The Instagram profile cap occupies the top space, where several fields are located.
- Photo. The profile page must contain an attractive company-related photo: a logo or a product photo. Some companies and celebrities have a verified icon to identify them as an official account.
- Nick and username. They are displayed at the top of the page. In a more prominent place in the biography is the name, which appears in bold. They are used in searches, so prescribe them carefully.
- Text field. 150 characters, talk about directions and inspire action.
- Website. Specify the page to which you want to attract traffic. Think about which address to give to keep customers.
- Category. Displayed under the company name and listed on a related Facebook page. For this function, you will need a business account. Don't waste bio space with unnecessary words, specify the type of activity in a special field.
- Action buttons. Additional links for business accounts free up space in the bio. Displayed in the mobile app. You can find these fields when you click "Edit Profile," "Methods of Communication." If you don't see them, make sure you have a business account. The main advantages: fast communication with the company and unloading of posts: no need to indicate contact information under each post.
- Mail. Enter your email address and get the corresponding button in your profile. When a customer clicks "Email," Instagram offers a default email app on the phone.
- The location. Helps customers easily find a company. When customers press this button, it will offer them a map app on their phone.
- Phone. Another way to add contact information to your business profile is to add a phone number. When someone presses a button, a prompt appears to call the company directly.
- A call to action. What do you want visitors to do after visiting your profile?
Instagram Profile Hat: Examples of how to look original
How to decorate your Instagram profile hat beautifully
A good bio should serve certain purposes: to show what a business does, and to characterize the ideal buyer. Encourage the subscriber to the first action.
For whom: the ideal audience
Use your hat to attract the perfect audience. She needs to understand who you are before she becomes yours. A good description on Instagram explains the essence of your business, and what you do. .; If you want to highlight a particular skill, profession, hobby or interest, you need to include it in your hat. It is a good idea to describe who you are helping and how you inspire the ideal audience. .; Write a bio about the target audience, it will attract more subscribers corresponding to the brand. Potential customers will find you.
Links inside Instagram
Add active links within the account. Until March 2018, an Instagram profile could contain only one interactive hyperlink - the URL at the bottom of the bio. However, following a recent update, any user names or hashtags you add to your hat will now become clickable links. .; When you insert the hashtag or the hashtag, the text automatically becomes a link that will draw visitors to either a hashtag or another profile. This means that you can use the hat to promote your business profile. .; Posting a hashtag on a bio does not make a profile searchable, but adding a brand link to your bio is a great way to share a community and invite others to participate in its life.
Buttons for action and communication
If you want the profile to be an attractive store for new visitors, you will need to make it easier for them to contact you or to mark the exact location. Go to your business profile. In addition to creating advanced posts and ads, adding links to Instagram Stories, and accessing built-in analytics, switching to a business profile also allows you to add important contact information to your bio. You can enter your e-mail address, phone number, and physical address in your profile. A profile visitor can easily click on any of the links and contact you directly by e-mail or phone.
Share the best Instagram stories. One of the latest additions to the biography is Instagram Stories. These are permanent collections of your best stories that you can link to your profile. They appear right under the cap and run as separate stories when clicked. The perfect way to share the brand's best moments with new visitors. If you own an online store, your site probably contains thematic sections by product category. You can create similar links on your Instagram page in the form of stories.
Be creative: use gaps, line breaks, and emotions. Remember that they display well in the mobile version, but can go to the desktop.
The use of emotions in the hat gives the profile a pleasant atmosphere, helping the brand to stand out. They take up less space, which allows for the addition of additional information.
- Be creative and try a combination of words mixed with emojis.
- Use emojis as markers. Highlight key points in the content to break down the text and make it easier to read. Smilies should always be associated with the brand and increase the relevance of the hat.
- It is not recommended to use only emojis without text. This can confuse your audience and is a waste of precious brand promotion space.
- Emojis need to change. Play with different emotions to find the right one for the brand.
Small bright emoticons are another way to make a beautiful profile cap on Instagram.
What to write in your Instagram profile cap
The name field in the profile
People looking for you will use your name or company name. These are the only fields that are involved in the search. But that doesn't mean you can't fantasize. Do you have a specialty or industry niche? Do you offer a specific service? Do you know something special? You can also include these details in your name to make more sense.
Keywords for Content
Search does not work by keywords, but they focus on profile activities and help communicate with subscribers in their language. Add to the keys the core values of the company and the target audience. If you use Instagram for business, take some time to create a profile for your ideal follower. Find your pain points and interests. Which keywords will help you most respond to them? This will help users better understand who you are and what you have to offer.
Add hashtags. For example, internal, for easy search by headings. Don't forget the brand tag - another important Instagram strategy. This will help not only to engage in the campaign, but also to build a brand community. .; By giving followers a way to share their content through your signature hashtag, you will quickly create a connection. This promotes the business, and allows the brand to reach a wider audience.
A good biography clearly explains what your business is, what your company is doing. If you want to prove yourself in skills, professions, hobbies or interests, include a couple of lines in your hat. Think about what sets you apart from your competitors. A unique set of skills or experiences that may be of interest to your followers? .; Highlight what makes you special, what sets you apart from your competitors. What interesting facts can you tell users about your brand?
Specify opening hours. A simple detail saves followers time.
Simple ideas for designing an Instagram profile hat
- Emphasize the formality of the brand's page.
- Share your own hashtag.
- Leave in the bio the slogan, the basic idea of the brand.
- Be minimalist. PUMA writes short, simple phrases and allows their images and famous logo to speak for themselves. Simplified bio allows customers to pinpoint exactly what a brand wants.
- Inspire the subscriber to purchase the product on the specified website.
- Offer to download your materials.
- Replace some words with emotions.
- Include a link to the Instagram page of the company director or moderators.
- Leave your bio blank if you're famous.
Think about how you can use 150 characters in your biography to make a description that appeals to potential customers. Numerous examples of how to fill in an Instagram profile cap will provide tips for creating your own style and original story. .; As you have noticed, your hat is an important part of attracting the ideal audience. It increases traffic and sales of goods and services. Make sure you make a great first impression.