How to quickly promote your social media profile? How to promote a brand and make its products in demand? How to draw public attention to your own cause? Three words: bloggers, Instagram, advertising. This is a new and, according to experts, the most promising type of marketing, which is rapidly gaining popularity. Large firms and companies have long relied on Instagram bloggers to promote their products.
You also want to start using this marketing trick, but don't really understand how it works? Below is all the necessary information about how to order ads from bloggers on Instagram, make it more effective, and much more.
Features of cooperation
- When you start working with an Instagram blogger, you need to have a clear idea of what you want to achieve. For an advertising campaign to be successful, it is first necessary to: .; analyze the target audience you plan to attract; .; select a few bloggers on the basis of the analysis;
- think about the format in which information will be presented to the audience (reviews, feedback, etc. d. );
- Calculate the terms of implementation and placement;
- form a detailed report based on the work done.
More on each point below.
There should be a clear understanding of what the product is promoting, who might be interested in it. On the basis of this, the selection of instabloggers is built. So, for example, if you plan to advertise a pram store, it would be logical to order its promotion in some baby-blog with a large audience reach.
If there are plans to promote a product that is tied to a particular location (for example, you are a nightclub owner and want to make it more popular with young people), the choice of an Instagram blogger should balance your regionality with the regionality of its followers. .; Since Instagram has closed official access to API-statistics, this indicator can only be verified through third-party services. In-depth user analytics are offered by:
- Picaton. com
- Livedune. ru
.; You can also study the regional composition of the profile's subscribers and manually analyze the likes and comments left under the posts. But it is a very time-consuming process.
How to choose a blogger to advertise on Instagram? For an advertising campaign to produce the desired results, you need to look for someone who exactly matches your target audience. This is a non-negotiable principle.
Selection of bloggers
Start with clear goals and targets. What do you plan to achieve: greater audience reach or strong sales. The first option requires cooperation with popular and promoted Instagram-bloggers, whose number of followers exceeds the 100,000 mark. One ad post on their page will significantly increase the number of visitors to your profile, making it more visible. But be prepared that buying ads on Instagram from bloggers with such reach will not be easy.
Instabloggers with an audience of up to 100,000 people tend to communicate more closely with their followers. They often respond to comments under publications, conduct live broadcasts and other interactive activities. It makes people trust, listen to their opinions. A post recommendation on such a page stimulates the number of sales and increases the demand for goods. In addition, the cost of advertising on Instagram for bloggers in this segment is not very high.
Format for submission of information
A key feature of a successful Instagram post is that it doesn't look like an advertisement. To achieve this effect, you must think about how the product or service will be presented. .; If you own an online store, the best option is to send gifts. The installer receives your product and shoots a detailed video review of the recommendation character. .; If the purpose of an advertising campaign is to promote a beauty salon, restaurant, or any other public place, it is worth inviting an Instagram star. She will take a photo or video in the background of the sign, encouraging subscribers to visit the establishment.
Virtually all of the reviews of bloggers on Instagram indicate that they are not the most punctual and responsible people. Be prepared for a last-minute cancellation of an appointment and an indefinite delay in the publication of the post. .; In order not to slow down the marketing process, you can select a large pool of installers in advance. If someone leaves the game, you can easily replace them with someone else. .; When negotiating terms of cooperation, ask the blogger to do more than a standard post. For example, it can post multiple Stories with your account ticked. The audience-warming scheme also works well when a post is posted with the comment "Guess what's in my box?" or "Where do you think I'm going?" depending on what you're advertising.
After each collaboration, it is necessary to form detailed reports, which would reflect information about the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. .; Such a report should include data on:
- the number of profile subscribers;
- The average number of likes and comments under each post;
- The degree of audience engagement;
- the results that have been achieved (increased profile attendance, increased sales, etc. d. ).
This information will help you organize future advertising campaigns, allow you to choose the most promising accounts for fruitful collaboration, and spare you the problem of style: "Where can you find bloggers to advertise on Instagram?"
The Benefits of Working with Instagram Bloggers
An increasing number of advertisers are moving into the world of social media, successfully promoting their products and services through accounts with thousands of people. Is this step justified? Does this marketing move always yield the desired results? Let's try to understand these questions. After all, before you order advertising from bloggers on Instagram, you need to know about all the pitfalls. .; The main advantages of cooperation with instabloggers are:
- Ability to minimize advertising costs. Those whose audience does not exceed the 100,000 mark tend to be easy to reach, allowing barter (the exchange of goods and services). In other words, you can not spend real money, but simply present a good or service.
- Subscriber trust. People subscribe to a person because they are interested in his life, close to principles and judgments. They trust him, they listen to his advice and recommendations. Advertising to an authority figure is not the key to success?
- Opportunity. The price of advertising varies considerably among bloggers on Instagram. There are offers of one thousand roubles and one and a half million. Thus, any customer will be able to find the optimal option.
- A variety of formats for cooperation. The product or service can be presented in the form of a standard publication of a recommendation nature, can be played in a competition, posted in Stories, etc. d. It is noteworthy that the cost of advertising for Instagram bloggers will depend on the format chosen by the customer.
Thus, advertising posts on the pages of top Instagrammers are powerful tools in managing audience opinion. With their help, it is possible to form a positive image of the product, make it marketable and competitive in the market.
Over the past few months, Instagram's management has introduced a number of innovations and updates. In particular, the algorithm for displaying publications in the feed has changed. Whereas previously all posts were arranged in chronological order, today there is a so-called ranking. This means that the accounts most actively liked and viewed by the user are the first to be published in the main feed.
Thanks to the innovation, it is more likely that not all subscribers will read the advertisement. It is for this reason that many advertisers have turned their attention to official targeted advertising from Instagram. .; Other shortcomings include:
- An inactive audience. Most of the likes and followers of the profile may turn out to be inflated, therefore, the advertising company will not give the expected results. A 100,000-strong audience is no guarantee of success.
- Time factor. A post posted at a time when the account's target audience is not sitting on Instagram will simply drown in a flood of new posts.
- Plenty of advertising records. A blogger who does not structure his own content and willingly sells ads on the page will not be able to convince people of the benefits of your product.
- Price policy. How much does Instagram advertising cost bloggers? This is one of the most pressing questions of the day, and it is impossible to give a clear answer. On the Web you can find accounts with a million audience, whose services are estimated at .; 200,000 roubles, as well as accounts whose number of subscribers barely exceeded 70k, with a price tag of 20,000 roubles.
To summarize, we can conclude that advertising on Instagram bloggers is only one way to promote a product. You may be lucky and it will bear fruit, but you may not.
How to find a blogger to advertise on Instagram
When you look at Instagram's marketing market, one thing you have to remember is that everything changes very quickly. Whoever was top yesterday is no longer of interest to anyone today. So there is simply no such thing as an Instagram list of bloggers for advertising. However, you can find popular profiles with which to promote your own content.
To date, a huge number of sites, applications and various services have been created on the Internet to find those who are ready to place an advertisement on their page for a fee. Next, let's talk about which Instagram ad exchange among bloggers will help you find the right person.
- Epicstars. com is the most well-known platform offering advertising services. Here you can order promotion not only on Instagram, but also in other social networks. It features a simple and intuitive interface and convenient functionality. Ordering promotion on this exchange, you get the opportunity to control the placement of posts, evaluate the effectiveness.
Epicstars, the advertising exchange for Instagram bloggers, guarantees high-quality performance. Note that it also charges a commission of 20% plus VAT.
.; 2. Plibber. ru is positioned as a natural (natural, natural) advertisement for bloggers on Instagram: the exchange is relatively new, but already has more than 33,000 marketing platforms to promote. To place a commercial post with its help, you need to leave an application.
3. Spellfeed. In a sense, com is a revolutionary service. It offers both paid and free promotion and promotion services. You do not need to register to view the current profile catalog.
.; 4. Adstamer. com is an Instagram advertising exchange for bloggers, with the ability to automatically post posts, with a simple and user-friendly interface. The advertiser receives all the statistical data about the profile, chooses the appropriate variant.
.; 5. Labelup. A service for collaborating with brands and instabloggers. One of the oldest Instagram exchanges, created to work with only one social network. The key advantage is convenience: the program selects the most appropriate profiles on demand, and provides all statistics from the moment they are created.
Advertisements ordered here on Instagram from bloggers have the following rates: from 500 roubles to 5,000 roubles, depending on the popularity of the account.
.; There are other exchanges that provide similar services, but most are simply a means to extract money. Unleashed by bots and artificially created profiles, they are unable to truly promote the brand.
Features of Price Policy
How much advertising costs Instagram bloggers? It all depends on how and from whom you order the post. It has already been noted that a huge number of exchanges and platforms have been created so far, through which promotion can be ordered. But you can also buy advertising without intermediaries, having agreed with the owner of the account in Direct. The second option is more economical, because you only have to pay for one person. But it carries risks. For example, a user may deceive you into not publishing a post. The exchanges are becoming more transparent and honest in this regard. .; Advertisements from bloggers on Instagram, the price of which varies depending on the size of the audience, look like this:
- 1k £5k = 0 (barter condition) up to 1,000 roubles;
- 5k-10k = 1,000-5,000, depending on the subject of the blog, the format of advertising content;
- 10k x 20k = 5,000 x 8,000;
- 20k x 50k = 8,000 x 15,000;
- 50k to 100k = 15,000 roubles, there is no limit.
As for profiles with more than 100,000 subscribers, there are no clear and specific figures. Much depends on who blogs, what content is offered to readers, etc. d. The price is always negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
Bloggers "Instagram Advertisement: Basic Feature Formats
In the blogging environment, there are three most popular formats for presenting advertising content: review, recommendation, and competition. Below, we will describe each of them in more detail and give concrete examples.
- Overview. A form of submission that resembles a review. The blogger talks about the product and service, mentions its main properties, lists the advantages. The text is accompanied by a beautiful picture, which shows either the advertised product or the owner of the page against the background of the product itself. Example:
- Recommendation. This format is especially popular when advertising some establishments: beauty salons, restaurants, etc. d. Blogger shares his experience, tells about how well he had a good time and everything in this spirit. Example:
- Competition. The most popular form of advertising is usually in the GiveAway format. The bottom line is this: you become a sponsor of an account by making a defined contribution. In addition to you, several other advertisers are taking part in the competition. When the prize fund is collected, the blogger posts a post on his page. It contains the terms and conditions of participation, as well as the dates when the draw will take place. As a rule, the basic rule of engagement is to subscribe to the accounts of all sponsors. Example: .; Finally, we note that Instagram advertising is a revolutionary marketing tool, the mechanism of which has not yet been fully adjusted. Even if you follow all the rules and guidelines, you will not receive a 100% guarantee that the planned marketing campaign will be successful.
However, you can responsibly choose the format of the presentation of the material, find a blogger appropriate to your target audience, thereby increasing the effectiveness of the promotion and increasing its impact.