The Stories feature appeared on Instagram relatively recently, but has already managed to win the love of many users. Commercial accounts and ordinary bloggers are using it to attract new subscribers, increase outreach, and increase engagement. According to statistics, the largest number of views falls on the first Story published in the feed, while the rest are simply scrolled through.
How to draw attention to your own content? How to get viewers to view all the Stories posted until the end? Next, we will explain in detail what they are, how to use them.
Templates for Stories on Instagram - what it's like
With the introduction of the ranking system, the main feed of the application has lost some of its appeal. Part of the published posts can easily get lost in the general stream and, as a result, the blogger will not be able to collect the necessary number of likes. In this regard, Stories have become the main tool that can boost activism and attract new audiences. .; Stories are a new way to interact with subscribers. They allow:
- publish advertisements of an advertising nature;
- share the latest news with the audience;
- to tell about interesting actions and events;
- conduct a variety of interactive activities;
- make compilations on specific topics;
- organize short and funny workshops.
Short notes from the Stories feed are great for increasing outreach and engagement. But there is a nuance: users should want to see them through. This can be achieved only by creating unique author's content filled with bright and beautiful pictures. .; Templates for Instagram Stories are special blanks with a memorable and unusual design that allow you to design Stories-feed, develop a unique style of blogging. Today, there are a myriad of services, programs, and applications to create them. The most popular are:
- Adobe Spark.
You can also order the design of templates for actual Stories on Instagram from bloggers and specialized SMM-agencies. More on all of this will follow.
Why you need templates for Stories on Instagram
According to SMM-marketing, to successfully promote a blog, a user must publish Stories at least twice a day. It is difficult to adhere to this rule while producing beautiful publications (especially in the context of the modern rhythm of life). Ready-made samples will allow you to make quality IG Stories without spending a lot of time doing so. .; Templates for Instagram Stories are needed, vol. k. They:
- save time when creating and processing posts;
- set a certain style of blogging;
- make your Story stand out from the rest, make you focus on it;
- help to generate interest in the audience;
- simplify communication with subscribers;
- allow you to quickly notify users about an important event or event.
This is just an incomplete list of what the template for Instagram Stories is capable of. Its functions may vary depending on the variety, the manner in which information is presented, and some other factors.
Basic Template Varieties
There are ten basic options for creating Stores. Below is a detailed description of each of them, with specific examples of their use.
This variety is considered one of the most common, reflecting the blogger's behind-the-scenes life. It can be used to promote:
- restaurant business, when subscribers are allowed to look into the kitchen, see the cooking process;
- music accounts, for example, to promote a new album;
- fashion bloggers inviting their readers to take a look at how perfect images are created.
Examples of the use of such models abound. They are suitable for commercial as well as author accounts, allow for better acquaintance with the audience, and maintain live communication.
Many training companies set up profiles on Instagram. In their Stories, they can share useful tips, hold small workshops and webinars, and open lessons. All this fuels the public's interest and encourages them to buy a full-fledged course.
You can use the Stories feed to increase the number of views of the publication. Instead of using banal and cliched phrases asking you to visit the blog, reflect in the History important and interesting points of the post, make a kind of advertisement.
.; Lists, collections
Bloggers often create thematic compilations and lists in order to get to know their audiences and establish contacts. You can publish:
- Top list of favorite films;
- a list of interesting and unusual facts;
- Some statistics.
Commercial accounts, as a rule, use template lists to tell more about their own products and how to use them.
Special offers and promotions
A key feature of IG Stories is its 24-hour shelf life. After this time, all material disappears from the common feed, and it is impossible to view it. This makes Stories a convenient sales tool. For example, an online store account can post on its page information about current offers that are limited in time.
You can share in Stories some inspiring or funny quote from the last post in your profile. This will not only increase the coverage of the post, but will also allow to establish contact with subscribers and attract a new audience. Citation templates are particularly popular among lifestyle bloggers.
Leap for the Guest Post
Guest Stories are an effective promotion and promotion tool that has a significant advantage over standard posts. They can post unlimited amounts in the feed without creating a feeling of spam. .; Example of use: you present a guest profile in Storis, leaving a link to it. This makes it possible to familiarize the audience with the account and arouse interest in it.
.; Announcements, news, announcements
There are special templates for Storey's Instagram, designed to warm up followers. With them, you can advertise an event or event, thereby awakening your own audience.
Where to take templates
The Internet is replete with services and platforms to solve the problem of finding templates for Stories on Instagram. Conditionally, they can be divided into two groups:
- those that help to find a designer for development;
- those that offer a toolkit for self-creation.
The last group includes the following services:
- Adobe Spark is a free app available for both Android and IOS. It has a wide range of design tools.
- Stories Ad is a budget platform that allows you to create beautiful Stories in a couple of minutes.
- Canva is an online platform for developing unusual designer designs. Equipped with copying and drag-and-drop functions, it offers a rich selection of sketches and samples. With it, you can create not only template Stories, but also logos, business cards, and much more.
- Unfold is a free app with built-in purchases. Available for Android smartphones and Apple products. It offers different sets of layouts and effects.
- Storeo is an app that converts videos into short and engaging Stories.
- Creative Market is an online marketplace where you can buy bright and quality Stories templates at affordable prices.
There are other apps with which you can develop a unique design of Instagram Stories templates, but these are the most popular, used by top bloggers.
If you don't want to create your own sketches of future Stories, you can use freelance designers. They are not hard to find among Instagrammers using the hashtag # templates. Below is a list of verified accounts specializing in such work:
- @ vrn _ smart _ design
- @ design _ instastories
- @ lid _ leader
.; In addition to fulfilling individual orders, bloggers regularly organize promotions and raffles, periodically display templates that you can download for free and use later when publishing Stories.
Rules of registration
Having decided to design future Stories-templates yourself, you should know the basic canons and rules of their design. What to look out for:
- Size and format. The required format is 9: 16, the recommended sizes are 1080x1920 or 1280x720.
- Graphic. If Stories involve the use of text, choose pictures with a clear homogeneous background without fine details: sea, sky, etc. d. If no text support is planned, the graphics should be as bright and catchy as possible.
- Text. Stories have a viewing time of 15 seconds, so the text embedded in them should be short and concise. A couple of words is enough. At the same time, the font must be clear and understandable.
- Effects. Don't skimp on stickers, emoticons, and GIFs, even the NASA account posts Stories with unusual stickers and posters. It allows you to get attention, makes you watch Story to the end.
Following the above tips and recommendations, you will be able to create unique author templates for IG Stories, which will decorate published photos and videos, make them more attractive to subscribers. If you don't have the time to design yourself, you can always use specialist art studios and agencies to create sketches for future Stories, taking into account all the features of the blog.