Instagram is one of the fastest-growing apps to date. Thus, in August 2016, a new version of it was presented, which introduced a feature to publish Stories (photos and videos posted in a special feed for 24 hours). A distinctive feature of the innovation was the ability to track subscribers who viewed Storis.
With the introduction of this option, many social media users have begun to wonder whether Instagram Stories can be viewed anonymously. Because Invisibility Mode is not included in the official app, you can only see Stories incognito thanks to third-party services and resources. They will be discussed further.
New Profile as a Tool for Stories
The easiest way to watch Instagram Stories anonymously is to create another account that is not tied to your inbox and mobile phone. You can fill it with false information to avoid arousing suspicion, or simply close it down by restricting access. .; The main advantages of this method include:
- Simplicity and clarity: you don't need to install any additional software or download special extensions.
- Security: You don't have to use third-party services or go to dubious sites.
- Convenience: You don't have to log out of your main profile because the software allows simultaneous authorization from multiple accounts.
Along with the merits, there are a number of palpable imperfections. These include:
- Having a free mobile number at check-in will require you to provide a phone number to which Instagram accounts have not previously been linked.
- Restrictions on the user whose Stories you want to view can limit access to them.
In sum, we can conclude that creating an additional profile is not entirely a way to view an Instagram Story incognito. With it, you can only go unnoticed: the account owner will be aware that his feed is being viewed, but he won't know who exactly is doing it.
Not so long ago, specialized sites began to be created on the Internet, making it possible to secretly view Stories on Instagram. Gramotool is one of them. In addition to invisible mode, it has the following options:
- upload disappearing photos and videos to the phone's gallery;
- Display the main profile photo in full size;
- saving photos and videos posted on the page into the gallery;
- the number of likes and subscribers.
Step-by-step instructions on how to use Gramotool:
- Complete a simple registration on the site (no number or email required).
- The service will offer two services to choose from: viewing a profile photo or Stories. Choose the second option (in the upper right corner).
- Enter a link to the account you want to see, click on the "View" button. .; Once you have completed the above steps, the system will redirect you to a page where you can view your Instagram Story anonymously online.
You can browse other people's Stories without being noticed using special bots from Telegram: @ IGSpyBot or @ Instasave _ bot. They also allow you to upload photos and videos to a smartphone gallery. .; Step-by-step instructions on how to watch Instagram Stories anonymously using Telegram:
- Open Telegram.
- In the search bar, enter the bot name (@ IGSpyBot or @ Instasave _ bot).
- In the dialogue with him, send a link to the profile you are interested in.
In a few seconds, the bot will send all relevant content in video format. If necessary, you can save it on your mobile device.
Smartphone Invisibility Mode
The most popular way to surreptitiously watch Stories on Instagram is by installing special apps. Most are free and offer a wide range of features (in addition to tracking Stories). For example, the Repost Stories for Instagram app not only allows you to enable invisible mode, but also
- save publications to the mobile device gallery;
- synchronize multiple accounts;
- Post photos and videos older than 24 hours on your Stories feed.
Here is a detailed step-by-step instruction on how to use the app:
- Download Repost Stories for Instagram (available for both Android smartphones and Apple products)
- Open it
- Complete the authorization process by entering your login and password from your Instagram account.
Stories on Instagram will be viewed anonymously through this software.
Soft for Android
To be able to track the Story Tape in incognito mode, you need to install Xposed Installer. This program allows you to make changes and corrections to the operation of the operating system without causing technical failures and malfunctions. .; After downloading, it is necessary to perform a series of simple manipulations, which will allow you to see Storis on Instagram anonymously:
- Open Xposed Installer. A green tick at the top of the screen informs you that the app is running and functioning normally.
- Open the menu bar on the left.
- Press the "Search for Modules" button.
- In the list that opens, find the line "Xinsta."
- In the new window, click on the "Versions" tab, select the last one, and after installation, click "Finish."
- Activate the loaded module, restart the phone. After rebooting, start Xinsta.
- Open the menu bar on the left.
- Find the Stories Privacy switch and activate it.
By doing the above, you can watch Stories on Instagram while remaining incognito.
Programs for Iphone
You can solve the problem of watching the Story Tape in invisible mode by downloading Story Reposter. The software is free and distributed through the App Store. It won't take much space, as it weighs 30 megabytes. However, it should be noted that it works only on IOS 8. 0 and above. .; Overall, the Story Reposter design resembles a standard Instagram app and offers similar features. Step-by-step instructions on how to anonymously view Instagram Stories:
- Install the app.
- Run it.
- Tap the "Search" icon.
- In the box that opens, start typing the user name that Storey would like to see.
- Click on the account you want from the issuance.
- By clicking on the profile, you will see all of his current Stories and publications.
It is noteworthy that with this software you can not only watch Storis on Instagram anonymously, but also download your favorite photos and videos by uploading them to Photofilm.
Extension for Google Chrome
Chrome IG Story is an extension that allows you to track Instagram Stories in invisible mode. It is absolutely free, it is installed according to a similar template for such software.
After downloading and activating the extension, it is necessary to open the web-version of Instagram, go through the authorization procedure by entering the login and password from the account. Once you have done this, you will notice that a button with an Instagram logo has appeared on the toolbar, and click on it. .; Once the program is activated, an icon will appear at the top of the screen that mimics a crossed-out eye. This indicates that Invisibility Mode is enabled and you can now follow Stories on Instagram anonymously.