Instagram's audience is used to quality content, so if you're just starting to develop your account, you're destined to face a lot of competition. The platform is unique in that it allows schoolgirls from small towns to become more popular than professional photographers. So everyone has a chance to find their audience, you just have to define the concept of the account clearly.
In this article, I will tell you how to come up with a concept and properly manage Instagram in one style, so as not to dissolve at the bottom of the algorithmic feed.
How to start running Instagram
- Themes. Start by searching for an idea. Concentrate on a specific topic. You need a concept: brand character, value for subscribers. Create author's content.
- Decoration. The user rates your profile 0. 2 sec. During this time, it must understand what your account is about and decide whether it wants to become a subscriber. Briefly formulate the topic of the blog in the bio and tell about yourself. Typically, users enter their name, age, and city. In the business profile of the company, be sure to include contacts, job information and detailed order terms.
- Visual filling. Take photos that fit together in style and theme. Pictures should be of high quality, with interesting processing. To find the visual style of your profile, look at which accounts your target audience subscribes to.
Do the layouts. This is difficult, but it is why users value them. Try a beautiful combination of candles, glitter, and textures.
How to blog on Instagram
About a year ago, interesting texts became an Instagram trend. Thematic blogs appeared, to which users subscribed not only for beautiful photos, but also for interesting informative content. People were willing to read long texts, judging by the number of followers on such accounts and interactions under publications.
So running a full-fledged Instagram blog is a good idea. A blog, like an account, needs a concept. Identify 1-3 topics that are of interest to you and on which you can write useful posts for your audience.
An Instagram post can contain up to 2,200 characters. The optimal text size is 500-1,200 characters. If the information you want to share exceeds this amount, divide the story into several posts or create a column.
How to keep Instagram beautiful in one style
- Use one filter. To make your Instagram recognizable, take photos in the same style and use the same filter. Users immediately see when profile photos don't match, and rarely subscribe to such accounts.
- Plan. There are many applications for tape planning. It's like a draft of your account. One of the most convenient is the Preview. If you have a serious business profile, choose this glider. The app is paid for, monthly subscription is 459 roubles.
Its main features are:
- Unlimited number of photo cells.
- Planning photos, videos, and stories.
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Spy mode to monitor competitors "accounts.
- Hashtag auto-matching.
- Repost publications to a profile without a watermark.
Owners of all popular accounts on the network also initially wondered how interesting it is to run Instagram, but having well thought out the concept and style, they became millionaires.
Finally, I share with you some interesting business profiles for inspiration.