.; Recently, the world-famous social network delighted users with a unique new feature: live streaming with subscribers. Now there is an opportunity not only to show off in all its glory, but also to have a pleasant time in the company of your interlocutor. In addition, the company of a close friend, relative, or simply a good acquaintance gives confidence when communicating with the live audience. In this article, we will discuss how to share live on Instagram, what problems may arise, and how to use this option to develop your account
How to Live on Instagram as a Couple
Today, in technical support of social. Networks often ask how to shoot live on Instagram together. First, let's outline the situation: you invite a friend to join you in the live broadcast, then he joins in and you enjoy a great time to the delight of the audience.
In case of disagreement or other problems, you can always turn off a friend and invite another person. The guest has the right to leave the air on his own if the topic under discussion seems irrelevant to him or there are other reasons. At the end of the broadcast, the stories will be saved and you will be able to share the recorded broadcast with those users who were unable to participate. If you don't want to post a story, delete it.
When the people you are subscribed to go on the air together, in the stories section, in the news feed, you will have 2 circles. Click on them and you will become a viewer of the airwaves. You can always leave likes and comments, take part in the discussion of the topic on the air.
Joint broadcasts allow you to diversify your account and attract more viewers: the broadcast will be watched by subscribers of both participants. Dual ethers look more original and creative. The feature is available for all gadgets that support the Instagram app, but it is not available for earlier versions of the app.
How to launch an Instagram live stream: 2 simple ways
To record a joint broadcast on Instagram, you can choose two schemes: you invite the viewer to participate in the broadcast, or one of the viewers himself asks you to include it in the joint broadcast. First, consider how to launch a live Instagram feed as a couple, and then how to become a live Instagram guest.
Invite a friend
- Open Instagram and launch a live stream.
- After the broadcast is launched, we will greet our esteemed audience, announce the theme of today's broadcast, why we decided to start broadcasting today. This will allow subscribers to see if they want to continue watching the broadcast.
- Next, introduce the audience to the person you are going to invite.
- After that, press the emblem with two faces. In front of you will be opened a list of all subscribers, enter the name of the person you invite. Note that you can only send an invitation to a user who is already watching the broadcast.
- If the subscriber agrees to share the ether with you, the screen automatically divides into two parts, you will see your image and your friend. If a person is currently unable to take part in the broadcast and refuses your invitation, you will receive a notification.
- Start communicating with the invited guests and the audience, ask each other questions, and discuss the designated topic. All comments sent by users are seen by both on-air contributors.
- To disconnect a friend from the ether, tap the cross icon in the top right corner. Don't forget to say goodbye to your partner. After turning off your friend, the screen will once again belong entirely to you.
How to join the airwaves on Instagram
So, you opened the socket. The network and you see a friend doing a live broadcast. You want to be part of it, the topic is close to you, but you don't know how to add to the live stream on Instagram. It's simple:
- Once the query option is available, click "Query."
- Next, select "Submit a request" from the proposed actions.
- You will then receive a notification that the request has been accepted or rejected by the author of the broadcast.
- If the request receives a positive response, you will become a party to it, the screen will be divided into 2 parts.
How to share live streams on Instagram for account development
Sharing a live stream on Instagram can be a useful tool in a marketing strategy, and it needs to be used properly. How to make Instagram sharing a marketing tool:
- Use the airwaves to answer subscribers "questions. If you use an account to promote goods and services, there are definitely questions in the audience. Before the start of the broadcast, a day or two in advance, you can post a post and ask subscribers to ask questions, in the comments or in the Directive. Consider each post / comment and prepare responses. Then launch a live stream, take turns inviting users who have left questions and discuss them with them.
- Get feedback. During the broadcast, invite subscribers who have already used your product. Ask him about his impression, whether he liked it or not, that needs to be improved. If a customer leaves a positive review, ask for their permission to post a review on your profile.
- Educate, inform. You can not only tell subscribers about the product yourself, train them, but also invite specialists from different fields. Ask colleagues, the pros in the topic under discussion, to share their knowledge and experience.
These actions will help to form a positive image in the audience and form trusting relationships.
Why you can't share on Instagram
After launching a new option quite often in tech. Users are asked: "No live stream on Instagram, no live feed on Instagram, no live feed on Instagram." Let's consider possible errors and methods of their elimination.
So you've launched an ether and want to invite a friend to participate, but get the answer: "You can't join." Unfortunately, there is no concrete answer as to why this is happening. A variety of reasons can lead to a user not being able to participate in the broadcast. Some users who don't know how to do a double live stream on Instagram don't even have an icon with two faces.
How to run a double live stream on Instagram in this case:
- Check the version of the application. You and your friend need to have the latest version of Instagram. You can check and update the version at Play Market / Apple Store.
- Don't forget, the option is only available for accounts that already have subscribers and are active for at least a week.
- If the app has been updated to the latest version, and you still don't know how to stream live on Instagram as a couple, upgrade your smartphone's software to the latest version.
- Try going to social media. network under another account with a different link (for example, not to a phone number, but to a Facebook profile).
- If your smartphone or other gadget has VPN connections, try turning them off.
Try these methods and you will find the best way for yourself to do a double take on Instagram.
We looked at how to film a live stream together on Instagram. Today, Instagram is an interactive platform that constantly improves its options and adds new features. If you run a business profile, you constantly need to connect with your audience, interact with them, and get feedback. Live streaming provides an excellent opportunity to do so.
Just a few minutes of such communication can strengthen relationships, increase loyalty, and ultimately increase audiences.
Use suggestions on how to share a live stream on Instagram and analyze the results.