Not only media personalities - presenters, musicians, actors - have long been able to earn money on Instagram, but also ordinary people. Moreover, there are several types of earnings. We will discuss them, as well as the rules for maintaining an account, in this article.
Want to know who will succeed in this social network? If you have the following qualities, sign up boldly and get started.
- Love and are able (or willing to learn) to write texts and take photos and videos.
- Do not experience the stress of writing to people.
- Ready to work until the result is achieved, even if it does not appear immediately.
- Don't be discouraged by setbacks and react calmly to changes.
Do you agree? Read on to find out what you get paid for on Instagram.
How to make money on Instagram as a blogger and beyond
The first method most often talked about is to maintain a personal account. It can be an informational page on a topic of interest to you (Instagram today has a wide range of topics that generate revenue: from creative to serious scientific and social). On it you periodically advertise someone else's product or offer your goods or services.
An approximate algorithm of actions is as follows: you find the target audience, come up with a content plan, prepare interesting posts and attract new subscribers, communicate with them. Once you have enough people reading you, you can look for customers. They are sought on special exchanges (we will provide a list below) or in competing profiles on their own, making commercial offers to the brands they like. When your page is successful, advertisers will write to you themselves.
How to make money on Instagram
There are special sites for searching for customers. Here are some of them:
This is the most complicated way, and it takes a long time to get the first money. But there are a few other ways to make money on Instagram:
- Content creation. If you specialize in texts or photos, offer your services to owners of other profiles.
- Administration of accounts. Popular bloggers have no time to answer readers "and customers" questions, add new posts, and transfer these responsibilities to others. It is important to be responsible, punctual, and able to process texts, photos, and engage in dialogue with the audience.
- Promotion of someone else's profile. This is as complicated as blogging. You need to know a lot and be able to sell your services. This will require popular content and a large number of readers.
- Paid likes, subscriptions and comments. Yes, you can exchange these simple actions for money. True, there will be few of them. From 50 kopecks for simple tasks and slightly more (up to 10 roubles) for more voluminous tasks.
For all of these ways, it is also important to have a page on this social network and to fill it regularly. It must demonstrate your skills in the chosen direction.
Sites that pay for Instagram activity
Bloggers' Earnings on Instagram
Celebrities with millions of followers can get more than a hundred thousand for a single mention of a brand. The cost of a post or Stories depends on the amount of the advertiser's target audience, their likes, comments, and the density of advertising messages. This means that you should have enough active readers who are interested in your customer's product or service. At the same time, it is important that 80% of the content is copyrighted, not advertising.
Small account holders with £2,000 or £10,000 Followers set the price at 500-1,000 roubles per record or Stories.
- 20k shares Between 2,000 and 5,000 roubles.
- 50,000 to 100,000 Between 10,000 and 30,000 roubles.
Administrators receive between 5,000 and 50,000 roubles, depending on the number of duties. The cost of content is assessed differently. The complexity of the order, the professionalism of the performer and the ability to sell play a role. Promotion is the services of an SMM manager from 10 million roubles or more. It is also possible to pay in the form of barter, when you mention a company for free and receive their services or goods in return.
How and on what bloggers earn on Instagram: reviews of different ways
There are many articles online about how to monetize Instagram, and account owners often answer this question. Almost all sources say that it is difficult to turn the page. Spend time writing posts, selecting photos and videos, and communicating with users every day.
At the same time, the first results will appear not earlier than in six months. Profits can be made more quickly in the sale of texts and visual content, as well as in administration. This is because in these cases your profile must be filled in and regularly updated, but the number of subscribers will not be an indicator of your skills.
How to blog on Instagram and make money from it
Building an audience is no easy task. The account must be interesting and beautiful. In this part of the article, we will explain how to fill in the page. Start by choosing an idea. Lifestyle themes (photos from everyday life) are suitable if you live in an unusual place or work in an interesting area. The pictures have to be very beautiful.
At the same time, it is still advisable to choose some area about which you will write regularly. For example, raising children. Posting about everything at once is not a good idea. But narrow-minded content is also rarely liked by people. It is better to choose 2-3 directions and open them.
If topics are popular, try to find your own chip to stand out from the competition. Choose what you are good at and what you burn. This is important because earning a blog on Instagram involves working every day.
Visual account design
The person who comes to your page should immediately understand what it is about. So frame your bio with a few lines under your avatar. In them write your name or brand name, in two or three theses describe the essence of your activity, leave contacts and links to other social networks and sites. Use emojis to highlight.
Put a clear, eye-catching image on your profile photo. Think about how you will combine the shots in the tape. It is desirable that they be combined. If you analyze popular blogs, you will notice that they repeat details or colors. Sometimes they are arranged in chess order.
Be sure to look for new, original perspectives, take beautiful photos. Users decide very quickly whether to stay on the page. You have a few seconds to interest them. Use different applications for processing.
These are short videos that disappear after 24 hours. In them you can advertise, show your travels or everyday life, make announcements of new posts. To remove Stories, press + on your avatar, choose a simple ether or other format, add effects, masks. If you want to create a second, third Story, find the icon in the form of a house in the bottom left corner, and then the camera in the top.
There are 2,200 characters in one post. To make the note easier to read, divide it into semantic paragraphs, use emojis, and create lists with dashes and arrows. Express your thoughts succinctly, clearly, but don't forget about emotions and metaphors. If you have no experience in writing articles, don't worry. It is a skill that anyone can learn if they wish. Write every day, watch other authors, and adopt successful techniques.
Useful tips for blogging
- Connect your business profile. To do this, go to the settings. In this format, statistics will be available and you will be able to adjust your promotion strategy.
- Tell us about the page on other social networks and ask your friends to subscribe to it.
- Try using the hashtag.
- Create a personal # that no one has, and add a few more thematic ones.
- Add geo-tags to Stores and it will attract extra traffic.
- Promote with other bloggers and make targeted ads to attract new audiences.
- Hold contests, raffles, and participate in SFS in other accounts. It also helps to build subscriptions.
- Do not advertise dubious projects and products. Your readers will remember this and can unsubscribe.
- Communicate with users: answer questions, post likes, give detailed comments in your profile and on other pages with similar topics, where there are many followers.
Tools for Instagram
The applications we will describe make it easier to maintain and promote a blog.
A service in which you can create beautiful posts for Instagram with the addition of various elements or text. Large number of layouts for collages.
Automatic, delayed publication of posts. It is possible to upload photos and videos from a computer, manage multiple accounts from one account, track competitors and analyze.
Plann + Preview for Instagram
It helps to plan the photo series so that the images fit together. In this app, you can crop and adjust images to the Stories format. Statistics are also available: the best color schemes, the right time to post, the effective #. The program is suitable for iOS and Android, there is a free version.
A service to create Stories with effects and text in just a couple of minutes.
In this article, we explained how to make money on a personal blog on Instagram. If you want to make as much revenue from this social network as possible, develop your account: just an informational or brand-building specialist. This is more profitable than administration or other employment.