Instagram is a large-scale platform with a wide variety of content. Here you can find delicious recipes, all sorts of instructions, useful tips, and stories from life. To post materials, users select bright photos that would attract attention. The post may turn out to be so beautiful and interesting that you will want to add it to your own collection, without losing it in the countless stream of publications. How do I do this? How do I save a photo from Instagram to my phone?
Currently, there are many services and apps that allow you to save photos from Instagram to your phone. Some are suitable for Android-based gadgets, others for Apple products. If you don't want to delve into the specifics of choice, you can use universal storage methods that suit any smartphone.
The easiest way to download a photo without using third-party software and resources is to add it to your Favorites collection. To do this, check the box below the post on the left side. This method does not infringe on copyright, because photos and videos are only added to a separate Instagram feed, not uploaded to a smartphone. However, it has one major drawback: you will need an internet connection to view the picture you like.
.; If you want to download publications to your smartphone and have access to them regardless of the availability of the Web, you will have to use other tools to save them. A selection of them is presented below:
- A link to save a photo from Instagram online. Install Telegram on your smartphone. Open Instagram, search for a post you like, and click the three-dotted button in the top right corner of the screen. In the pop-up context menu, click on the line "Copy link." On Telegram, start a dialogue with yourself by sending a copied link to the publication. Then open the resulting image and upload it to your smartphone in a standard way.
- Screenshot to save a photo from Instagram. Open the publication you are interested in. Take a screenshot by pressing two buttons at the same time: Home and Lock. Go to the gallery, crop the image using standard editing tools to get rid of the Instagram frame.
These saving methods are suitable for both IOS and Android devices. They are quite simple and easy to operate.
How to save an Instagram photo on your iPhone
The App Store is replete with various apps and utilities for Iphone that allow you to upload pictures and videos from Instagram. They all have a similar mechanism of action, differ only in terms of price and design. The most popular so far are:
- Instagram is free, offers users a wide range of features, and includes advertising. Allows not only to download publications, but also to repost to other social networks.
- InstaRegram is a free photo download program that includes built-in purchases. The only drawback is the abundance of advertising content.
- nstaSave, a popular app in the App Store with a fairly high rating, is distributed free of charge. Allows you to upload images and videos in unlimited quantities. Suitable for uploading posts from Stories IG.
Step-by-step instructions on how to save photos from Instagram using the InstaSave app:
- Download the utility to your smartphone.
- Run it.
- Enter your login and password from your Instagram account.
- Open a post you like.
- Tap the arrow icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Access the Gallery.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Save." .; You can find the image in the smartphone gallery. It will be downloaded in high quality, but with application watermarks. If you want to get rid of them, you will have to install a paid PRO-version. Instagram PRO not only allows you to download photos without third-party logos, but also disables advertising, adds a number of new tools (Storis downloads, live broadcasts, etc. d. ).
How to save photos from Instagram to Android
Play Market keeps up with the App Store and also offers users a wide variety of tools to transfer photos from Instagram to the gallery. The most popular and sought-after among them are:
- Easy Downloader.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to use each of them. .; Detailed guide for Easy Downloader:
- Install the app and run it. It is noteworthy that it has no interface, works in the background.
- Open Instagram, go to the post you're interested in.
- Tap the settings button at the top of the screen.
- Click on the "Copy URLs" line, which will appear in the context menu.
After that, Easy Downloader will automatically start. He will upload the photo to a smartphone gallery.
How to save an Instagram photo via iGetter:
- Download the app.
- Run it on your device.
- Open Instagram.
- Go to the image you like.
- Click on the button in the upper right corner.
- Press the Copy URL button.
- Open iGetter.
- Insert the copied link.
After these steps are completed, the photo will be uploaded to the app. Download it by clicking the "Save" button. .; The above methods allow you to upload photos in high quality without watermarks or additional logos. Once downloaded, you can easily share them on other social networks and send them in messengers.
How to save photos from Direct Instagram
Recent updates have made it possible to send photos and videos via IG messenger. As a result, users face a new challenge: downloading the material to their smartphone. Is it possible to upload photos from Direct to the gallery of a mobile device? Yes, with a special Direct Saver app available for Android-based smartphones. Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to use it:
- Download the program from Play Market.
- Open it.
- Go through a simple authorization process by entering your login and password from your Instagram profile.
- Open the Direct Messenger.
- Look for the photo you planned to download in your correspondence. .; After doing the above steps, the program will offer you three options: repost to other social networks, download an image, or share it.
As for Apple product owners, they can upload a picture to the gallery in an easier way. All they have to do is open a dialog in Direct, search for a photo and click on it with their finger. In a few seconds, an additional window will pop up, offering to upload the image to the Film. Click on it. After that, the photo will be uploaded to the Iphone.