Instagram Stories are a useful tool to share interesting events and photos with your followers. For example, you went to an event or are at a product launch. Through a story, you can tell your followers about what is happening, share your emotions and impressions with them. You can submit material here in the form of a slideshow, as well as in the format of short videos, the duration of which should be no more than 15 seconds.
When you open your Instagram profile, you can see the faces of people in mugs at the top of the news feed - that's their story they want to share with you. Each circle is one user, its day and interesting events. If a circle is circled, there is something new in your friend's story that you haven't seen yet. Viewed stories are saved in the news feed for 24 hours, you can view them during this period. To play another user's story, click on its icon at the top of the news feed. If you don't want to flip through all the stories, but are looking for the story of a particular person / company, go to his profile. If he has a new story, the avatar will be circled by a circle. Click on the avatar and enjoy the view.
Don't want to look at other people's photos and videos, and post your own photos easily and easily - don't want to limit yourself to one photo or video - consider adding a few photos to your Instagram story.
What to remember before making a few Instagram stories
Before considering how to post a few Instagram stories, here are some highlights to remember when working with stories:
- There is no limit on the number of photos and videos per story. This means that you can add unlimited amounts of material if you find it interesting. How to add a few stories to Instagram will be discussed in more detail below.
- The life span of a single story is 24 hours. As the saying goes, a new day is a new life, and as far as we are concerned, a new day is a new story. If you successfully post several stories to Instagram, each will disappear within 24 hours of uploading.
- Don't know how to upload a few stories to Instagram, where to upload images and videos? Photos and videos can be shot and posted directly through the camera or downloaded from the gallery. Previously, the ban was in place until November 2017. Only photos and videos taken in the last 24 hours could be posted online.
- How to post some unusual stories on Instagram? Decorate them with emoticons, drawings, ready-made filters, insert text, time or weather indicator, location, or poll.
- If you've learned how to create multiple Instagram stories, successfully made a complicated story, and don't want it to be deleted after 24 hours, put it on your profile, then users can always look at Stories.
Why Story Cycles Are Needed
Next, we take a look at how to make a few Instagram stories, and now let's talk about why. Here are a few reasons why companies and business accounts should regularly post stories:
- Stores are easier to find in recommendations than regular posts. Just one current hashtag or location tag increases the likelihood of being included in a recommendation, which is a great opportunity for free promotion.
- Stories are displayed for all subscribers within 24 hours. The display of traditional posts depends on the algorithm's decision whether it will show them to all subscribers or not in the feed. The new algorithmic model displays new posts only to users for whom it may be of interest.
- If the account is more than 10 thousand subscribers, you can attach a link, which increases the reach of the audience to promote the proposal.
How Story Cycles Work
And before we figure out how to post a few stories on Instagram, let's figure out how they can be used to promote a personal or business account:
- Show a day from your life / life of your business. Consistent posting of photos and videos will generate sustained interest among subscribers, so that they check the profile for new interesting posts.
- Diversify the strategy. Retaining the audience's attention is difficult enough. This goal can be achieved by regularly updating content. The cycle of stories is a great opportunity to introduce novelty.
- Real-time marketing. The modern Instagram user is already accustomed to traditional posts and stories, and wants something new. A series of stories with suggestions or reports about the event in real time encourage people to take part. For example, you hold an online seminar, and periodic stories will help attract people from your Instagram account to the event.
How to add a few photos to your Instagram Story via camera or gallery
To start adding photos to a story, click on your avatar in the Stories section and scroll to the right. The camera will then be opened. If you want to shoot Stories, use the camera, and then immediately send the shot photo / video. You can shoot both the main (rear) camera and the front camera. You can change the shooting mode by using the arrow icon that opens in the camera (figure 1 in the figure). To shoot in the dark, use the flash (button 3 in the picture). You can also try different masks, which are located in a special section (button 4 in the picture). If you want to add an existing photo or video, open the emblem of the gallery, which is located in the bottom left corner (figure 2 in the figure).
There are other ways to make multiple Instagram stories: via live stream (broadcast in real time), through boomerang (a special service that makes short videos of repetitive actions), through rewind (a service that makes rewind videos), through the free hands option (video is recorded without using hands, you don't need to press any buttons).
The Storis Process
If you're wondering how to shoot multiple Instagram stories, you'll probably be wondering how to make them more appealing to followers. Soc. The network offers a wide range of tools to transform Stories: a time bar (showing how much history has been downloaded), a thermometer, cool glasses and hats, fun pictures, emojis, location, and the ability to draw. By clicking on the token icon, you can choose what you want to draw and what color you want to paint. You can also add text, change its size and color.
When everything is ready, we move on to the most interesting part: how to add multiple stories to Instagram at once. We have already created and processed the material that we want to share. Now click Next or Recipient. There will be several options to choose from, with whom you would like to share: all social media users. network, with subscribers only, with a separate subscriber to Direkt. And choose to share. Now your avatar is circled in the news feed, so Stories is loaded.
How to add more photos / videos to your Instagram story
We figured out how to post a photo / video to Instagram history. If you didn't have anything interesting or noteworthy during the day, 1 photo / video is enough. But, you will agree, there are very busy days when it is not possible to limit yourself to one story. For example, your store has a new collection and you want to share it with subscribers as soon as possible. Or the chef tries a new menu, tell the audience about new delicacies. In this case, you have to ask yourself how to add several stories in a row to Instagram.
Numerous photos and videos from the same day will not look quite aesthetically in the profile, because of them it may seem boring. Therefore, it is better not to clog your account with them, but to compile a story from them, accompanied by your own description, impressions, and opinions. How to add multiple stories to Instagram in a row? Previously, we considered how to add one photo or video to add multiple stories to Instagram you need to repeat these steps for each photo or video.
Users often ask how to add multiple stories to Instagram at once, and how to glue them together. There is no need to glue anything, the program itself connects all the added photos and videos into a single story.
So the answer to the question of how to post a few stories on Instagram is simple: make and post one Stories, then a second, a third, and so on. Materials will automatically line up and appear one after the other: first the first Stories, and at the end the last. There is a nuance to the mechanism of adding a few stories to Instagram: before adding a new photo or video, wait until the previous one is fully loaded. Otherwise, the previous video / photo will not be saved and the order of publication will be violated.
So you learned how to add multiple stories to Instagram at the same time and did it successfully. If you want to view a finished masterpiece and study each publication in detail, use the "Pause" option: tap the screen and hold it until you check the text / pictures / other details. If something goes wrong, you can always delete a Stories fragment that you don't like. Moving between Stories is just as easy: tap the screen on the right to go to the next post, or on the left to see the previous post.
If you use the suggested scheme of how to record a few stories on Instagram, they will be displayed in users "general news feed without intrusive calls to look and notifications. In the Stories section, a user's Stories are displayed in order of interaction with the user. If a user logs into your account frequently, your story will appear at the beginning, if rarely at the end. If you have an open profile and are not configured for privacy, the story is available to all network users, even those who are not your subscribers.
Users who have viewed the story can comment on it and send you responses. After 24 hours, Stories itself is deleted automatically, but the correspondence is saved. But you can't leave likes and public comments under Stories.
If you don't want some people to watch videos, you can limit their access to Stories. To do this, go to the settings before you post a story. After that, adjust "Hide My Stories," "Favorites," and "Allow Responses to Messages."
If your profile is closed, you can view publications only for those users who are subscribed to you. If you have an open profile, you can block access to unwanted users, as described above. You can also ban some users from sending messages.
Ideas and Examples
So we figured out how to do a few stories on Instagram. Now look at ideas and examples of how to record several stories on the company's Instagram accounts.
- Hold contests and mention all the winners in history. To do this, an account must have a solid audience. Example: Garnier:
- Tell in a series of articles about future events and concerts, products.
- Provide interesting information and facts by unobtrusively inviting you to visit the site. Example:
- Tell us about discounts, promotions of the day, place discount positions in the store. Example:
- Share with the audience news, schedule changes, new opportunities, and so on. Example:
- Announce posts by inviting you to view them. Example:
Instead of Conclusion
We looked at the mechanism of how to post a few photos / videos on Instagram. When used properly, Stories can help you promote products and services. Use all available functionality to make stories vivid, informative, and memorable.
But don't forget the main principles of the Storis vision:
- Don't overdo it with frequency. We understand that you have mastered how to post a few photos to your Instagram story and want to try this option. But too much material makes watching stories boring, and you lose users "attention.
- Stories also need to adhere to a common profile style and theme. If you have a business account dedicated to children's clothing, don't post stories from your last trip to a restaurant or other personal photos / videos.
- Try to post stories while the audience is as engaged as possible.
Apply the suggested recommendations, how to post several stories at once on Instagram, and develop your account.