In this review, we will look at how to get into the TOP on Instagram, get into the lists of the most interesting, and at the same time visited accounts. Now it is social media that is attracting attention online. These are platforms that serve both as a place to receive information in the news feed and as a place for users to communicate. It's also a great way to make money. After all, it is no secret that demanded profiles are easily monetized. And direct advertising is far from the only option. Even big names, popular personalities, pop stars and sports stars try to keep their accounts active. They understand that their big name will not only generate an additional revenue stream, but almost double it.
But what is most pleasing is the opportunity to achieve fame and monetization almost from scratch. Even to a man who had no audience of his own before. The main thing is to understand the principles and functions of a social network.
How to enter the top on Instagram, and what it is
Let's deal with the concept first. The closest analogue to the term is "Heath." Have you heard about sales leaders? A special column that exists in almost every online store. Developers try to turn the customer's attention to the products that are most in demand. Accordingly, they have an increased chance of buying. It is also a plus for the customer, because they are offered the product they are most likely to buy.< p / >
More videos on our channel - learn online marketing with Instamer
The same principle guides the developers of the social network. They try to take care of their users. Choose the posts that have been rated the best. In other words, they received more likes, saved and viewed more often. They are the leaders at the moment. So they are more interesting, informative, and effective. They are shown in a separate section. Any user who simply flips through the feed can always see who is currently in the lead.< p / >
Accordingly, if your post, be it a photo or video, or just a topical note on a neutral background, falls into this section, it will receive an influx of views. After all, anyone who clicks on a particular hashtag will stumble across it. These are tens of thousands of people. More importantly, it is also a way to promote the account in principle. In fact, how to deactivate an account, posting to Instagram's top search engine, is a major question for any blogger. One photo that got there was a link from it to a parent's profile. This means that all other posts on it will also be scrutinised. And the best of them, once again, have a chance to go to the top. After all, they will be watched and liked by those who have already moved from this section.
Interestingly, it was unrealistic for a previously unpromoted user to get there. After all, there were celebrity accounts that competed exclusively with each other. The system's algorithms took into account only the quantitative factor. And a thousand likes from the average reader versus 100,000 for the star, the outcome is clear.
But now the focus is also on effective percentages, and a mechanism has emerged to promote even the not-so-popular profile on Instagram.< p / >
Ratios of ticks to total views. And if only a thousand people have viewed the post, but two out of three have liked it and half have saved it without forgetting to sign up, that's a very high figure. And such a post could easily overtake a competitor that has collected 10,000 likes per 100,000 views.
Difference from recommendations
If you search for a hashtag, there is also a list of recommended posts hidden under the "Interesting" tab. This, too, is a kind of influx of users, but it works differently. It's not that it's harder to get into it, it's just not that effective. So the question of how to post photos on Instagram is relevant. But the recommendation does not specifically try to go out, it happens naturally.< p / >
Let's explain the principle. For each query, the recommended posts hide posts that are of particular interest to you. That is, you compare the history of your search, your subscription, and, more importantly, the reaction of the people you subscribe to. If, so to speak, your idols appreciated the information, there is a good chance that it will be relevant to you as well. This means that it is a sample for a certain category of users. Whereas the usual list of top positions does not take into account any external factors. It doesn't matter if your followers liked the photo or who you subscribe to.
If your video is included in the recommendations, it is only to certain users. And if in the TOP, then immediately to everyone who searches for this hashtag. So the second is obviously a more effective method of promotion. In practice, hitting works only in a narrow thematic area, where all leading accounts are somehow connected and like each other.< p / >
How to climb to the top on Instagram
Now let's see how you can get into the "Interesting" section, as well as the search engine. That is, the same block of outstanding publications on the chosen hashtag. It is worth knowing that there are only nine seats. So they are pushing very hard.
Getting there also guarantees popularity. Not huge, but still. As is already clear, in the recommendations you will appear only to those people who are connected to you. You subscribe to common users and post information on similar topics. This means that people who come from the partition will, in principle, be the target audience. They will be interested in your topics.
The method by which posts get into Instagram's top 10 is hidden. Developers do not actively share it in order to exclude artificial cheating. But statistics show that some techniques work quite well.< p / >
To do this, you need:
- Good content. Whatever methods are used, no matter how much attention people get, it will all be useless if the post itself is of poor quality. No one likes deserts. So, first, focus on making the text interesting. After all, if a user hits it, his further behavior will determine the fate of the record. They will either like it or close it without reading it.
- Remember the time. It is important to post a photo or news when your potential audience is online. After all, then the number of views will increase. Remember that different strata of the population have very different clocks. Housewives are more likely to be online during the day, those who go missing at work all day come in in the evening. Students often sit online at night. We wrote more in this article.
- Mention. Tagged with popular personalities, brands, companies. It's a possible thread for a fan of the star, who will appear on the record via a similar tag.
- Correct structure of the text part. Start to say hello. Then there is the main point. The final step is a mandatory call to action. Register on your partner's website, like a photo, subscribe to your profile, and so on.
- More activity. The simplest method is to elevate Instagram to the top in a particular niche. Act, subscribe to all thematic groups, personalities. Participate in communication, respond to every comment on your photos. Enter interactive, provoke people to communicate. Bigger is better, of course.
- Broadcasts. Periodically arrange them as well. Statistics show that accounts that do not broadcast live at all lose around 30% of subscribers to their competitors. It is logical, because it is the most convenient method for a person to ask you a question and get an instant answer. So give it a chance. And plan your streams in advance, as well as notify them in advance.
How to get into Instagram's top hashtag search
And now let's turn to the question of specifically searching for the top nine. Here, the principle is actually similar. But there are some nuances of their own.
- Call in the comments. Here the method becomes even more in demand. Moreover, the number of feedback from different users also matters. So the interactive is not very useful. But an attached poll is a good choice.
- Hashtags are all of us. We are talking about search promotion. So it is important to set the right labels, with which to select the issuance. This is the main way to elevate an Instagram post to the top. Choose hashtags correctly. They must be relevant. That is, the content of the post fully corresponds to them. Realistically assess your strength, it is more difficult to compete on popular requests than on low-frequency ones. But the returns from high frequency trading are also much higher. Try to find a balance.
- Geolocation. Geography will make the post immediately relevant to those in the vicinity. It is also a way to create a factual basis for the story, to show where it was shot, which is very much appreciated by the social network.
And now we turn to other, perhaps less obvious, but no less sought-after advice. Which, too, has already been tested by time and statistics.
Tips on how to get a page posted on TOP Instagram
Let's go through each item separately. Among them are techniques that we have already caught in passing, as well as entirely new ones.< p / >
Set up an account
Complete your profile and enter your full details. And don't forget to choose the type of page, whether it is a personal account or a public one. Also, maybe you run an author's blog. Clarify this point so that the social network can better identify you.
Take Content Seriously
Only quality, not quantity. Stamping photos dozens of times a day is not the way to succeed. If the posts are perceived indifferently by users, such a profile will reduce the position in the issuance. Less is better, but think about every detail.
Again, this is a very important aspect. Especially if you're writing history. Without a link to the location, the site will often simply filter them. Don't let that happen.< p / >
Connect alternative social networks
One basic tip is how to make a TOP Instagram page. Especially if you have a commercial product. Then it is logical to link various accounts, blogs and websites with the direct possibility of buying goods or ordering services. In the absence of a commercial product, this method becomes less important, but remains quite effective.
Can you tweak the likes for promotion?
Of course. Why not? If you consider yourself, as well as the developers of the program you're going to use or the service site, smarter than the security services of the world's most popular network. Which has a colossal cash turnover. If you think you can fool them, be bold.< p / >
In reality, hype and truth can be effective. If you talk about a small number, a couple of dozen, a hundred likes, no more. Go beyond that and you will be easily taken to clean water. And that number, alas, will not be a ticket to the recommendation.
In other words, spin for a basic push. In principle, to get out of the shadow zone, and then themselves. Or buy advertising.
Services for promotion
Let's see what virtual resources will help us:
- Youliker. Perhaps the most popular. The rates are quite adequate, and it draws not only likes, but also comments. Moreover, it works on almost any modern platform: Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, and so on. True, monetization is not as active there, so few people use these services.
- Likemania. It is also a highly sought-after resource with a lot of pluses. First, there are more options. Tagged with likes, story views, polls, and more. Second, it is possible to order the work of live participants, not bots. But their security service seldom computes them. So the chances of going under the filter are immediately seriously diminished. But the price of the service is rising, too.
- Prtut. The distinguishing feature of the resource is its cheapness. For those on a tight budget at first. But it is not worth drawing estimates with such a service en masse. Here his security service calculates without effort. Limit yourself to minimal exposure.
Well, now we understand how photos on Instagram get into the TOP. Quality content, the right settings, perfectly chosen hashtags, a well-constructed structure, the availability of streams, active communication with its users. The secrets of success lie on the surface. It all depends on how much time and effort you are willing to devote to this work.< p / >