The right profile design helps promote a person as an interesting person, brand owner, service provider, etc. It can be used not only for a living person, but also for a commercial project. An important question that Semantics experts will answer in this case is: "How do you make an Instagram avatar?" It is set by aspiring users and ordinary people.
What a good avatar means
Ava should display the purpose of creating the page: personal use, promotion or commerce, advertising, etc. It effectively portrays the author as a role model, or delivers product information to a target audience (which includes potential customers and advertisers, as well as simple subscribers). It is recommended not only to display a presentable photo, but also to insert into it the specifics of the content that the Internet user will find when visiting this account. Whether you're a feminist, a zookeeper, an MP, a producer, etc. d.< p / >
More videos on our channel - learn online marketing with Instamer
Conditionally, if the main purpose of the establishment of the page was specifically to promote you as an individual, your services or brand, etc. d. of course, it is important to place an efficient image for this purpose. If registration in this social network meant only searching for information (viewing other people's pages), then having the right picture is not essential.
How to Make an Avatar for Instagram Secrets
- if there is a logo, it is better to include it, but making sure that it is readable on different devices and gadgets;
- The background solution can be monotone to focus on the main image or color to capture the user with a visual effect from the start (play on contrasts);
- Because the icon is small, you have to follow the chest-to-chest rule.
- due to the previous foundation, as well as proof to Internet users of the seriousness of their intentions in this social network should choose high-quality photos;
- They can be "live," in black and white, in a sketch format (since it is easy to make an Insta-avatar yourself and is available in almost all programs);
- The fashionable trend is to add graphic nuances;
- capture in the frame the immediate context of the services you provide, the goods you promote (it should not be straightforward, but it should give a clear understanding of the content of the page);
- show your attitude to users with emotions and gestures if you decide to put your own photo portrait on the ava.
How to replace an avatar
Technically, the sequence of steps is as follows:
- Open your own page.
- Find the "Edit Profile" button. We press.
- Next: Change the photo.
- Set a pre-saved result.
In fact, there are plenty of them. You can choose any editor you like, which can be downloaded to your device for free or for a fee. Check out the functionality of several of them. Try to carry out the necessary procedure in practice, and then stop at the most convenient option for you. The variations presented below are not the only ones, but they are often applied and have a serious option.
Versions of Express and Editor can be downloaded for photos. In both cases, it is permissible to use pictures if they are saved in the memory of a technical device, downloaded from a browser, will be filled in by a link, or created in the current moment with the help of a camera. You will have to learn how to work with layers to get an effective result by combining different elements together.< p / >
- Go to the "Create a new drawing" option.
- On the toolbar, select the wheel and fill in everything with it or add a pre-saved background to the sheet.
- Click on the Layer tab. Here you can choose which way you want to upload the image. From the computer, from the editor's library, through the URLs, etc. d.
- We adjust and adjust the size within the boundaries of the chess background.
- Again, we find the following layer. There may be many. The "Correction" section, however, has a variety of features. For example, use "Discolouration" to connect a black-and-white filter. On the right panel, you can control how the layers interact with each other.
To be sure, these photo editors are more popular for creating avatars for blogs and YouTube channels.
For Insta, it's best to use Pixlr-o-matic. Here, the operating principle is similar, as you will also have to layer different images and select effects. The advantage is that there are basically several dozen filters for editing. This base can be expanded. There are about 100 photo effects (changing the structure, including glare, flash, inscription, embedding the frame, etc. ).
In principle, the sequence of work is almost identical everywhere. You just have to understand the system of the software application itself.< p / >
How to make an Instagram avatar with or without a mug. Simplified algorithm:
- Enter Canva.
- Upload your photo (from a variety of sources).
- Set filtering settings via the toolbar and work out the shades.
- Insert captions and graphic effects if desired.
- Download the result.
- Publish it publicly.
Through Kanwa, you can upload your favorite template for further processing from a large database of such templates. They imply the overlay of a frame on a photograph, which is represented by various geometric and abstract figures.
Photoshop is a classic method of photo editing that remains relevant:
- First, you need to create a file using the same function. Set its dimensions: 1000 * 1000, resolution: 72, colors: rgb. Tools are located on the left and layer actions are performed on the right.
- On the opened sheet from the sides there will be rulers (or they can be displayed through the toolkit). After that, define the central point by the delimiters.
- At the bottom in the right corner, press the button to create the first layer. Then select a geometric figure on the left. Stretch this shape from the found center to the edges. Throw in the second layer.
- To adjust the new image to the borders of the first one, we work on the right-hand panel. Make a gradient frame (round, square, etc. ) through the left-hand side.
- Then we apply the next layer again (you can always use the tools to move to the most acceptable position).
Where to take pictures for ava on Instagram
It is recommended to create your own individual photo. However, in general, you can use ready-made versions of file images on free services or download them here for later layering. This is necessary in connection with the observance of other people's copyrights to photos posted online. The websites in question are not subject to this regulation, which is subject to administrative liability. The main thing to remember is that creating an Insta-avatar, which, as we have already said, is not difficult, requires visiting only official portals to avoid downloading fraudulent or malicious software to your device.
It has a lot of pictures on different topics in its database. The categorization of the submitted images and the ability to filter out the required topics are considered very convenient here. We remind you that the service does not charge a penny for downloading. The difficulty is that it is not a Russian-language site. The titles of the thematic sections are displayed directly on the homepage.< p / >
There is also an English-language online portal and another alternative source of images that are not linked to a specific author. And they won't have to pay for it. To discover them, visit the "Photo collection" section at the top. It should be noted that there are also paid variations of shots. Accordingly, the visitor chooses one of the subcategories: free or premium.< p / >
The operating principle here is similar to the previous version. As for the diversity of images, it is also broad. By the way, there is also a blogging section.
Again, not the Russian alternative. Some users find this portal to be the most acceptable. There are some very interesting pictures here. However, this depends on the purpose of creating the account and the content of the page. There is no need to pay for the jump. There are even free videos available.
How to make a mug avatar
This feature is available for use in almost all photo editors. Not even a professional plan, but installed as an app on your phone. The difference is only the simplest effect of trimming the photo around the circumference or with the protrusion of body parts or objects beyond it.
In addition to these programs, the usual round-up of photos can be done in Picsart, which is well known to many.
- Type the text "Circle png" into Google (meaning that the circle will be on a transparent substrate).
- We move to the "Pictures" category, and then to the "HD" subcategory.
- Choose the one you like.
- Then, in the same way, through a search engine, we search for an acceptable version of the phrase "Von Instagram" (also in high quality). Keep it.
Next, go to the app, where you can overlay your saved images on the canvas. On this square clean sheet, we apply a circle and a gradient. So that the first one is at the top. Next, it should be possible to drag the geometric figure onto the gradient in such a way that the color base remains only within the circular shape. This can sound like copying a mask on a layer.
Layering the photo in the same way is allowed. You will have to tinker with three different layers, in which you take turns to change them. Moreover, it is possible to make certain parts of the body of the depicted person go beyond the boundary lines. To do this, you need to have the option of painting the cut pieces of one of the layers with a brush.
Examples of successful avatars
An effective picture in this case is a rather vague concept. Rather, it is worth talking about the component of an account that works for its owner and pays dividends in the form of earnings, personality promotion, etc. Famous brands and celebrities with multi-million-dollar audiences no longer need to promote themselves in all possible ways. They are recognizable without it. In principle, there may be no photo. Only the company's logo or brand name is registered.
We looked at how to make and put a cool avatar on Instagram in a circle. Let's look at specific successful art samples. In order not to engage in free promotion, let's take already popular pages of stars.
- The laconic branded logo of the Semantics page.
- Attention-grabbing avatar from Danila Kozlovsky.
- A striking image from Ksenia Borodina, showing her professional direction.
Apply to Instamer to fully realize all the resources available to the user on the Internet, and we will already take care of how and what to change your Insta avatar, how to fill the page and how to attract your CA.< p / >