Why and for whom do you need real followers, likes and comments on Instagram?
What is Instagram for the average user? It is a convenient app on a mobile phone, where you can spend some time with interest on your way to work or home. Here you can see the latest news from friends, acquaintances and world stars. Find out who went where, what dress and shoes you bought. Read an interesting blogger or see an attractive photo of a useful good or service, be seduced and buy. That's why you need to know everything about the hype of live followers, comments, and likes on Instagram.
The possibilities of this platform are so limitless that it has become a welcoming home for many entrepreneurs, from craftsmen to well-known brands. It is no longer a secret that each of them is trying to sell something here and attract attention. And for some, it works out very well. Others have made hundreds of attempts, but are not satisfied with the result. The only difference between them is that the former know the secrets and the latter do not, or have heard something, but make mistakes.
In order to avoid them, in this article we will discuss how to make the right spin and what mistakes do not have the desired result. How to create a stream of attention to your account and whether it is worth paying for it. This information will be especially useful for those who are just starting their promotion on Instagram, who need to reach the first thousand real followers competently and efficiently. As well as those who need to constantly attract new potential buyers to their product.
And to that end, let's figure out what all users get from a flurry of live likes, comments, and subscribers?
- Laiki. This figure under the post indicates popularity. The higher it is, the greater the credibility of the account and the opportunity to get into the top recommended posts. Agree that every user likes to get as much as possible.
- Comments. They create a favorable atmosphere in the profile. If they exist, an interested buyer will visit your page and be more likely to engage in a dialogue than if they did not exist.
- Subscribers. This figure also indicates the interest of other users. The higher this figure, the more willing new visitors and potential buyers of the product are to sign up.
When all of this is summed up, the surge of likes, comments, and subscribers creates a loyal audience and the subsequent recognition of a product, service, or blog. It's a good advertisement and an opportunity to monetize your channel. Next, we will introduce you to the most effective tools for attracting your potential buyers. Let's talk about how to collect more likes and comments, how to make users subscribe to you. How can it all be done for money or for free. And what are the key points to consider if your sales growth is to increase day by day.
Before launching the various scams, it is important to stress that the goal of all actions should be to attract real people to your account. Just like you, ordinary Instagram users. Therefore, the first step should be to prepare a platform to which potential audiences will soon begin to come.
One common mistake is to run all the attractive mechanisms on a newly created page. It's a totally useless exercise and it looks like you're going to a supermarket with empty shelves. Therefore, even though you are not a supermarket, you should think ahead, prepare and make an attractive sign in the form of an avatar, indicate your direction in the profile cap and fill the shelves with attractive content.
Avatar and Nickname
So, the first thing to pay attention to is the avatar and the nickname. When you liken someone, only these two elements will attract attention. And only they will decide whether to go to your account for further acquaintance or not. Therefore, the avatar should clearly reflect your sphere of activity.
For example, if your product is a fitness workout, the avatar will correctly use a beautiful slim figure. And if you're selling pillows, it's best to use a picture of a beautiful pillow. It's the same with other goods. Some use the logo as an avatar. This can be done, but only if the product is already known and has a warm audience. It is recommended that the background of the photo be light. It gets more attention.
As for the nickname, think of a name that is as short as possible, memorable, and easily associated with your product.
The Profile Cap
This place is undeservedly missed by many users and not taking advantage of its obvious advantages. However, this is the next thing visitors to the page will notice.
Write here the information that will tell you who you are, what you are doing, what benefits you are giving, your contact details for ordering. Don't be too serious, add a zest that will hook your guest. Don't write in solid text, decorate it with thematic emoticons for better perception. Don't forget that this is real advertising and, above all, it should attract and intrigue.
Remember that the number of characters in the profile cap is limited. A maximum of 150 characters can be written. However, there is one trick that few people know about: a cell that fills in an address and can be used to write additional information into a profile. To find it, go to "Edit Profile," find the "How to Connect" section, go to it, and fill in the "Address" column with information that will help you present yourself better.
Visual series and content
And now about what the visitor will see. Like it or not. That will be crucial. When you post likes and comments, it is important that real potential buyers come. T. e. those who will be interested in you and subsequently bought from you. Only such subscribers will have value.
Therefore, this section should be treated with great care. Think about the visual range, choose the optimal filters. Ideally, from time to time, do photo shoots. With a professional photographer, photos for posts will look better and better. Under no circumstances, take other people's pictures. And if your budget is tight, learn how to take good photos on your mobile phone and create your own personalized visual series.
Attractive photos are good. But they alone will be difficult to achieve. So it is important to use the most important tool: Content. With it you will tell about the product and make a strong offer, which is impossible to refuse. Make it diverse and engage the reader in dialogue.
Only now, when you have made an attractive avatar, written advertising information in the profile cap, and created attractive content (at least 12 posts), can you run a spin of likes, comments, and followers on Instagram.
Tweets on Instagram
There are a myriad of options for attracting and increasing audience engagement. This can be done either manually or with special programs and services, for money and absolutely free of charge. In the latter case, however, one has to pay with one's own time, which also has its value. Nevertheless, we will consider them in order, pointing out their pros and cons. It is up to you to decide what to choose.
The essence of all methods is the manual processing of all operations. There is one obvious advantage to this: getting to your audience more accurately. On the other hand, however, it will take a lot of time and sometimes work seven days a week.
- Hashtags .; With their help, visitors will themselves go to your posts and post likes, comments and subscriptions to you. To do this, you just need to add hashtags like # lykzalaik # lykzalaik # lykzalaik # reciprocal # subscribe to me in the comments section of your post. For more effect, follow these hashtags and like others. Don't forget to like and comment in response. This inspires confidence and a willingness to sign up. .; Use tags with the name of the product and where you live - for example, # fitness _ lake. .; Add 10 hashtags to the post, and change them each time.
- Geolocation tag .; If your product has a specific habitat, don't miss this opportunity. With it, your customers can find you and come for the goods.
- Competitors .; Identify who your competitor is and start liking and commenting on his followers. This is especially recommended for those who are more active, commenting and liking.
- Guest post .; Find an account with the same target audience and number of subscribers. For example, you sell notebooks and another profile sells pens. You can agree on a reciprocal outcome, whereby its readers subscribe to your page and yours to it.
Programs for spoofing live followers on Instagram
Of course, cheating naturally gives a better result. While services and programs save time, more visitors and facilitate the entire process of attracting them. But the quality of the whole process will be questionable, because this is often the way bots are signed up that will never be interested in your product. In addition, Instagram itself can impose severe sanctions on your account for this. However, if you decide to take advantage of them, you can use free software, as well as buy an app to promote live followers on Instagram.
2. 1 . Software for free .; Their essence is to perform tasks, earn points and already buy likes and new subscribers for them. There are programs that work from a computer, and there are applications on a mobile phone.
Mobile phone apps:
- Follow for you
- Followers BOOM
- Get Famous On IG Guide
2. 2 . Paid programs
- Instaplus. It's one of the best apps for a variety of likes, comments, and followers on Instagram, geolocation, and hashtag. It is possible to unsubscribe from profiles that are not mutually subscribed to you, as well as many other useful features. Cost: 339 roubles for 1 account or 1190 roubles for simultaneous maintenance of 5 profiles. Free period - 5 days.
- Tooligram. com is also a quality service with the ability to like, comment, subscribe and unsubscribe, use stop words, and use a variety of filters. Cost: 499 roubles per month for one page or 1,199 roubles for an unlimited number of pages. There is a free period of 14 days.
- Kmads. ru - supports a standard set of features to promote commercial and business pages on Instagram. It has a mechanism for attracting a live audience, sending messages to Direct, delayed posting. Cost: from 790 roubles per month.
- Jetinsta. com - gaining new subscribers and likes, managing the parameters of the target audience, the ability to analyze other users, and a user-friendly interface. Cost: 1,400 roubles per month, without the possibility of free testing, instead of which you can buy 5 days of use for 330 roubles.
- SocialKit is a professional promotion program on Instagram with the most comprehensive range of required features. It needs to be downloaded to a computer. The cost is 23 roubles per day. Such a program costs 690 roubles per month. The free period is a week.
- Instamaxi. com is a program with a full set for promotion on Instagram. Makes a spin of likes, comments and subscribers. There are also unsubscriptions, postings and repostings. It works online. Cost: 449 roubles per month for 5 accounts. Free period - 5 days.
Common mistakes in scrolling through likes, comments and followers on Instagram
At the end of our topic, devoted to the promotion of likes and followers on Instagram from real and living people, we will list the main mistakes of users that do not lead to their efforts to increase user engagement and further desired sales.
- Lack of page design. .; It is a fact that even today there are many profiles without a description of the profile's activities. However, it should not be forgotten that the correct design and clear definition of the product will ensure interest in it. And people who come to post like are more likely to sign up, understanding the benefits you give them. We have written about this above.
- They don't study the target audience. .; Without knowing its target audience, it is hardly possible to gather its potential buyers into the ranks of subscribers. Conversely, with detailed information about them, it will be easier for you to scroll manually and run services and programs.
- Closed account. .; Check from another profile if your profile is open to all visitors. It is often the case that a spin is launched, but the result is not. And all for the simple reason that the page is closed.
- A race to the bottom. .; Many users use all sorts of programs to attract more subscribers, without thinking about whether they are bots or real people. Bots are useless at all, and real people may not be your target audience. As a result, just as quickly they subscribe to your account, they can also unsubscribe quickly. Therefore, we always recommend choosing quality instruments to attract potential buyers.
- No response to comments. .; Visitors should always be kept in mind. Especially when they write their opinions or ask clarifying questions in the comments. And there is one unforgivable mistake in not responding to the comments. As a result of this inattentiveness, potential buyers simply leave, and the owner of the page loses his sales. So don't forget to respond to comments. Don't lose the precious loyalty of visitors.
- No hashtags or geolocations. .; Yes, it happens, too. I ran, I made a post, and I forgot to accompany it with the necessary attributes. But in that case, visitors won't even know about you. Add this item to your checklist and remember this important detail.
Well, now that you know all the tricks of how to whip up followers, likes and comments on Instagram, we can only wish you success in this fun and very useful endeavor. Use it wisely, make the right tweaks, and let the engagement of your visitors grow by the day.