Instagram provides an opportunity to promote a business, make a statement, or simply share life events with friends. But sometimes you get fed up with your profile and wonder how to delete your Instagram profile forever. You can, of course, simply stop using this social network, but if you are determined to delete your account completely, in this article we will explain how you can do so.
How to delete your Instagram profile via your phone
Have you decided to say goodbye to your once-beloved social network, but don't know how to permanently delete your Instagram profile from your phone? The proprietary application lacks the necessary functionality, so you will need access to a PC to remove it completely.
How to Delete an Instagram Profile via a Computer
If you don't know how to delete your Instagram profile from your computer, use our short tutorial:
- Log in to your account via your computer.
- Click on the Edit Profile button.
- In the bottom right-hand corner of the page you will see the active link "I want to delete my account." Make the transition.
- In the form that opens, enter the reason for deletion (select the appropriate option from the list, for example, by creating another account), enter the password to login to your profile, and press the "Forever deactivate" button. . . It is.
- Confirm your action.
Now you know how to delete your Instagram profile completely from your computer and you can do it in a few clicks.
Can I close my Instagram account?
Business profiles have many advantages over personal accounts: the ability to track engagement statistics, buttons that allow potential customers to contact you.
But, if you decide to convert your business account to a personal profile, be prepared that once you close your business Instagram account, all statistics will be erased. .; Below, we have provided instructions on how to disable your Instagram account:
- To cancel your Instagram account, open your profile and click on the Settings icon in your hat.
- Click "Switch back to your personal profile."
- Confirm your action in the window that opens.
Personal accounts can be closed to users you don't approve of. With business profiles, things are a little different, so the right answer to the question of how to shut down an Instagram business account is no. This can be explained by the fact that business profiles involve as many unique users as possible. No one will subscribe to a closed community or brand account and wait for approval to view the content. Business account owners can hide stories from selected users, and this is the only thing that can be done to limit access to business-profile content.
How to Delete an Instagram Business Account
Sign up for any social network is easy, but few people know how to delete their profile, and especially how to delete an Instagram account. If you decide to close your account without a refund, you can do so as follows:
- Log in to your account from your computer. There is no way to remove it from the mobile app.
- Go to page deleting your account < / span > .
- Choose the option in the "Why are you deleting your account?" box. Irreversible deletion will be available only after the cause has been selected.
- Click on "Delete your account completely."
Remember, once you delete a company's Instagram profile, you won't be able to re-register with the same name.
How to restore your Instagram profile after deleting it
Once the profile has been completely deleted, it will not be possible to restore it. All your photos and subscribers are gone forever. .; You can use your previous email address and come up with a different profile name. .; If you are not prepared for such sacrifices and simply want to temporarily block your account, you can do so in the following way:
- Log in Instagram. com < / span > in a mobile device browser or from a computer. You cannot block your account from the app.
- Click the Edit Profile button.
- In the bottom right corner, click "Temporarily block my account."
- Choose from the list of "Why did you decide to block your account" and re-enter your password.
- Tap "Temporarily block your account."
You can restore your profile at any time. To do this, you simply need to activate your account by logging in.