On Instagram, you can list your friends in photos. Even if you did not do so immediately and did not enter the person's name, you can edit old records. Below you will find instructions on what to do in each case.
How to celebrate friends on Instagram in a photo
- Select and upload the image to Instagram.
- Apply a filter and edit if necessary.
- Tap Next. You get to the screen, where you need to enter text, put hashtags, geolocation, and friends.
- Go to "Tagging People."
- Click anywhere in the picture.
- Enter a friend's name and save it.
Notes on videos and other people's records
It is not yet possible to insert a link to a friend in the video, but you can leave a reference to him in the comments. Likewise with someone else's post. This is often necessary when there is a competition with terms and conditions to nominate a friend.
- Go to the comments.
- Start typing a nickname through @. Choose from the drop-down list.
Write a comment and post it. The mentioned user will receive a message.
Viewing publications on which a person is marked
- Go to the profile you want to check.
- Find three icons above the publications. Now the first "easy viewing" is highlighted. Press the third, with the man in the window.
You will see the posts on which the user is marked.
Celebrating in History
- Prepare the image and upload it to Stories.
- Tap the "Aa" icon in the top right corner. Start typing your name through @.
- The search will offer you several options, and choose the one you want.
- Now you can change the color, edit the message, or leave it as it is.
- At the end, the user will receive a notification to Directive.
Edit old posts
Find the post you want to edit. Press three dots and enter the person's nickname via @ in the text field.
How to mark products in an Instagram photo
Today, this feature is not available in Russia. You can identify up to five products in a single shot and up to 20 products in multiple shots. More information is available in the official Instagram directory. There you can also see a list of countries that already support innovation:
So, how to mark a person on Instagram in a photo: upload an image as you normally post, and select "People Tags" on the typed screen. After publication, a friend will receive a notification, and History will also come to Directive.