For a long time, Instagram has not been associated with a conventional social network. Today it is the most powerful
Landing page on Instagram: what it is
Technically, Instagram is a micro-one-page site based on a photo-social network. Such a page is implemented in the form of a single composition, divided into equal parts and built into the Instagram format.
Landing on Instagram, for example:
Of course, it's hard to call this photo puzzle a true Landing, but within Instagram it's a great way to do a few things:
- Build up against the competition. The choice of colors and formats, the original processing, and the use of a single filter are all effective, but so familiar to users that they hardly attract attention. The same cannot be said for the fragmented single image that clings to an account visitor at a glance.
- Advertise one product from the entire range. Instagram's mini-landing is designed to promote products worth around $80.
- Create a cover page. Such an account attracts customers, announces a product or service, heats up interest and encourages them to go to the company's website.
- Make an advertisement for the upcoming event. Opening a restaurant, a flashmob or a party is all you need to talk about in a short space of time and reach as many potential customers as possible.
For example, to announce the opening of one of the coffee shops in Moscow, marketers used 35 landing pages on Instagram, which simultaneously produced massfoloving. This made it possible to get maximum coverage throughout the city and attract a large number of people to the event.
How to do Instagram Landing?
Here we come to the most interesting part of the article. What are the rules to follow? And what is the secret of creating a site in a social network?
Proper Landing on Instagram
First of all, you have to create a layout of the installation. At first glance, it seems to be a simple photo with eye-catching text, but there are a few secrets that make it possible to create truly selling pages.
- Present the product on the front page. There is no need for intrigue. Everything is simple and accessible - people should see what you are advertising.
- Tell us about guarantees. Refund within 14 days, free replacement of broken part or a year of free service. Between "nothing" and "something," the buyer will always choose the latter.
- Justify the benefits of the acquisition. Not just "Best product" or "Only with us," but why is it the best product and why should a person buy it only in your store.
- Leave a call to action. Necessity, without which the effectiveness of the landing page is halved.
- Leave the price and contacts. If you don't already know whether to write the prices or not, you can responsibly say, "Write!" It's the same with contacts, the visitor won't spend hours searching for information, it must lie on the surface, or he'll just go away.
- Don't stretch or load the page. It's good to fit in two or three pages. Perfect for one.
Once the layout has been created, it is possible to proceed with its implementation in the format of a social network.
We got to grips with the algorithm and it turned out that the process of developing the page was extremely simple. The key is to follow the step-by-step instructions.
A classic way to create Instagram-Landing
To create a landing page, we will need:
- Instagram page (it is advisable to use an existing account, newcomers can be blocked and all the work will be useless);
- finished image or photo of the original one-page site;
- image splitting software (you can use online services).
Algorithm of action:
- When the foundation is ready, you need to tailor it to Instagram Landing, which is the size of the social network. The image should be divided into 640 or 1,080 pixels. We recommend choosing a photo with a larger extension, then the overall appearance of the picture will be better perceived. As a result, you should get a photo that is 3,240 pixels wide and high, which is shared without residue.
- Next, you will need an app to cut the base. We decided to make a landing for Instagram online and use a special service ( https: / / imagesplitter. net / ). Consider a simple picture:
- upload the photo into a special form;
- select the Split Image tab;
- set the number of rows and columns;
- click on the blue Split Image button to save the cut photo in the archive.
3. Now you face the most important part of uploading Instagram Landing: how to do it yourself, without involving experts, so that the account is displayed correctly? Very simple: upload parts of the image in reverse order. To this end:
- unzip the downloaded document;
- Number the fragments from the end;
- go to the landing page and start downloading;
Attention! For large sites with 50 or more fragments, it is recommended to upload photos in 2 or 3 days. This is necessary to ensure that the system does not suspect suspicious activity and does not block the account.
The result is a beautiful one-page book with a consistent display of all the parts.
If in the first case we took a finished picture, now we will consider how to create a Photoshop Instagram landing from scratch. .; Algorithm of action:
- open Photoshop and specify the size of the page;
- For ease of further image cutting, select the View menu for horizontal and vertical orientation;
- then add information to the page, which will be displayed on Instagram (photo, title, appeal); < / span >
- Open the Cutting tool and divide the layout into 9 identical fragments; < / span >
- save the resulting images. < / span >
The further process of uploading a photo to an account is identical to the first method. The key thing to remember is to add photos from the end.
Secrets of page design
You have developed a unique mini-site and are ready to promote the business, but this is not enough. We need to frame the landing page properly.
- Move your account to a business profile and fill in all the information. This is necessary for you to have call-to-action buttons on your site.
- Specify the contacts on the deployment itself and duplicate them in the profile cap.
- Every fragment of the site is a full-fledged field for advertising. Here, too, you will need to provide contact details and create calls for action (And always remember: there are no many calls!)
Next, you need to provide your site with targeted traffic and connect your account's mass folding. After that, your page will receive users, who will be exposed to accessible and key information about the company's products or services.
Endless Landing on Instagram
Those who want to create an Instagram that is different from the rest will definitely like the idea of an endless collage. The essence of such a mini-site is the unity of design, when the basis of the image is created in the same style, and the information can be supplemented without breaking the basic concept. To illustrate, let us give an example:
This format has several undeniable advantages:
- all the advantages of the landing page remain (attention-grabbing, unconventional solution, bright presentation of information);
- it is possible to constantly update information while maintaining a common style;
- The page is always live, which is positive for Instagram (reducing the risk of account blocking or spamming).
Therefore, for stores wishing to create an active website, an infinite format will suit, and a standard one-page resource will fit into the development of a temporary project.
As has already become clear, the development of installation is a simple process, but requires the application of knowledge in the field of advertising. After all, simply clipping a photo is not enough. You must create a site that meets the needs of the target audience, a page where the user will be interesting and comfortable. That is why check the original layout carefully. To simplify the task, here is a checklist as a bonus:
- the image is high resolution and looks presentable;
- all fragments are loaded sequentially (from the end);
- the product is shown on the front page in a favorable perspective;
- the landing page has a selling headline;
- the visitor sees contacts and prices (in the profile cap, on the layout and in the description of each fragment);
- there is important information that sets you apart from your competitors (warranties, delivery times, bonuses, etc. d. );
- at the end is a call to action;
- All information is concise and concise, without stretching out to 50 pages (unless we are talking about an endless collage);
Finally, the most important condition. You have to like the site you get. Ask yourself the question: "Would I buy a product after reading this page?" If the answer is yes, you have created a great one-page book.