Instagram launched a new engagement feature in July, and it has already become a popular addition to every story. Bloggers and regular users ask the audience if they are inspired by new material or collect product reviews. Engagement is increasing markedly. But there are still problems with the technical side or simply not being able to use this function. Today we will tell you how to ask the audience to keep the fans active.
How to Ask at Storehouse
Open Stores and select the background. This could be:
- any photo;
- boomerang (fixated video);
- template prepared in editors;
- monotone background.
How to execute the last option:
- upload any photo;
- choose a brush and color;
- paint the entire screen.
The background is ready. Go to the stickers and select "Questions." A ready-made form will appear. Write what you want to know from subscribers. You can change the color of the block by clicking on it and selecting the appropriate shade. This is a great solution for bloggers who adhere to the same style in stories. .; Change the text if you make a mistake. Click on the block and fix it. Add emojis and brightness to disappearing materials.
Notifications of responses come and go as usual likes and comments. You can find audience feedback in the statistics.
15 Ideas for Communication
- What do you expect from the product?
- What post do you want to see in the near future?
- What book are you reading now?
- Advise your favorite music.
- What do you like most about my profile?
- Recommend & lt; substitution. & gt;
- What should I do? (describe the situation)
- The best thing that ever happened to you?
- What do you think of the new column, product, design, etc. d. )
- What games do you play?
- Where are you from?
- What are you interested in?
- Which bloggers inspire you?
- Share your favorite recipe.
- Write an interesting fact about yourself.
How followers can answer a question in an Instagram story
- Enter a story in which the author seeks the opinion of subscribers.
- Click on the form and share your thoughts.
- Tap "Send."
How bloggers answer a question in their Stories
- Check out Storey's statistics.
- Click on the question box.
- Choose Share.
- Enter the answer and publish it. If you wish, you can mention the author.
Let's talk about how to use the new feature and answer questions on Instagram.
Now you know how to answer a question on Instagram and increase audience engagement. Upload a photo to History, edit it if necessary, and add text. Use stickers to add a form for interaction. Fill it in and send it. All users "opinions will be displayed in the statistics. The user will need to click on the template and enter their opinion.