Instagram is a vibrant social network that continues to delight with new functionality and user-friendly interface. More recently, users have been able to add more than two images at once. This has made life much easier for many people, as tired collages have taken a back seat.
The advantages over collages are obvious: publications are larger, allowing for a good look at everything, and full-fledged photos look much more attractive than their small copies or parts. To understand how to post a few photos on Instagram, you need to discuss some points in detail.
How to post multiple photos / videos in one Instagram post
In 2017, updated version 10. 9 made it possible to post multiple photos at once in a single post, meaning active users of both Android and IOS can now take a series of pictures and get one portion of likes.
You may have noticed that some people have dots in their posts. If you dump the publication, other photos will be available for you.
The milestones for adding more than two or three publications to a single post are:
- Go to your main profile and click on "plus," which is at the bottom, in the middle, of the screen.
- If you look to the right of the screen, you will notice the inscription "Choose a few." Click on it.
- The first shot in your gallery is selected automatically, but you can undo it by unticking it.
- Choose the photos you want to post in one post. Keep a close eye on the order, as the start date will be the publication that was marked first, and then images will be added according to the order number. .; After that, you can change the photo size and format. Tap Next.
- For each photo you can choose a separate filter. Tip: If you want them to look organic within a single post, choose one filter for all the shots in a shared post.
- To remove a photo from a shared collage, hold it for a long time, and then drag it to the Urn icon. After completing this procedure, click Next.
- Add a hashtag, mark users, or indicate where the post belongs or where it was made.
- Press the "Share" button.
This instruction is detailed, so there should be no problems with further use of the innovation. In any case, Instagram developers are helping their users adapt to the new environment in which their pages are run.
There is no function to add several photos at once. What to do?
If this feature is not available on your device, simply go to the Play Market or Apple Store (depending on which platform you are using) and press the "refresh" button.
Even if nothing happens after this manipulation, restart your phone or close the app and log back in 15 minutes later. .; You're thrown out of the app when you try to use the "Choose multiple" feature, which is a problem with version 10. 13. In this case, you will simply have to wait for an update on your device.
How to upload multiple photos to your Instagram story
Many users are already familiar with the concept of "history." This feature allows you to post a photo or video lasting 24 hours. After this time, the publication will no longer be available to subscribers.
Such stories are gaining popularity, as the main advantage of this feature is the ability to view users who have clicked on the glowing halo around the profile avatar one way or another.
The question now is: "How do I upload a few photos into a story?" Unfortunately, this is not possible, as the story is designed to publish only one moment at a time. You can post a new photo or video in the next story. The timeline of one such story on Instagram is 15 seconds.
If you add more than two shots at once in a 24-hour period, they automatically merge into one photo stream. Your subscribers will have a block view of stories.
How to add a photo to a story from a gallery
Experienced users know that to add a photo from a gallery to a story, you just have to scroll down the screen from the bottom up. In this case, your gallery will open in a reduced version. The main rule is that you can upload from the gallery a shot that has been taken in the last 24 hours.
But there is also a small secret: if you want to display a photo that was taken earlier, just take a screen shot.
How to delete multiple photos on Instagram at once
Unfortunately, Instagram does not have the ability to delete more than two or three photos at a time. You won't be able to do this even if you download the mobile app to your computer.
Deleting multiple photos on Instagram is possible only if they are all within the same publication.
How to save a post from your Instagram page
Want to download a few photos from Instagram to your computer?
- Instagram is a well-known app. .; Enter the right name on Instagram and you will see the right profile photo in good quality. A nice bonus: to download it, simply click the right mouse button and in the drop-down menu "Save as." . . and the file will be on your computer. It's simple and effortless.
- Desk Gram app. .; It has a similar functionality. After you save the images to your computer, you can upload them to your mobile phone or any other gadget.
Instagram is an ideal platform for creative endeavors, so knowing basic tools and innovations is a top priority for those who want to develop their profile based on the rules of the service. Simultaneous posting of more than two photos contributes to pleasant and comfortable work in your own profile.