Instagram never ceases to amaze its users, constantly developing new features and options. And it is no surprise, today in the social. The network has registered more than 500 million people, whose attention needs to be constantly focused on bright new solutions. Quite often in tech. Users send the following query: how to add music to an Instagram story. Agreed, it's much more pleasant to look at photos, to be polled, if there is music in the background in an Instagram story. This is much more interesting, and therefore attracts more viewers. Consider in more detail how to add music to Instagram stories, what tools to use to do so.
How to add music to your Instagram story:
First of all, let's determine that music can be added to the story. The easiest way to record an event with its native sound is to add music to your Instagram Story. But what to do with pictures and silent videos where the sound in the background does not match the published content. In this case, the optimal solution is to insert your own music.
If you have a smartphone with an iOS operating system, you can immediately make a story with your favorite music. How to shoot a story on Instagram with music? Open the music player on your phone and set the desired composition, then turn on the camera and record the video. In this case, the music on will overlap with the other sounds. Smartphones based on Android, unfortunately, do not have this option, they will need to install an app.
How to add music to Instagram stories from pictures
Today, users often share photos in the form of a slideshow. Music in a similar Instagram story adds to the appeal.
Let's figure out how to make a story from a slideshow to Instagram with music. You'll need an additional Flipagram app. You can download it for smartphones with Android and iOS operating systems by going to Google Play or the App Store. Let's get to the basics of how to put music on Instagram stories:
- Start the app on your gadget. In front of us will open the main menu, where we select the option to add the material. After that, the phone / tablet / other gadget memory card will open. We search for the right images for the slideshow, mark them, and click Next.
- Now we open an editor, where we apply different filters, adjust photos to the same size, sort pictures. After these steps, we pre-view the received material and select "Next."
- Adjust the speed of the image change and click "Done."
- Open the "Music" section. As a background for the slideshow, you can use your own compositions or built-in software. We cut the selected composition to 30 seconds, and you can upload no more than 30 seconds of video to the story.
- We post our masterpiece on Instagram and wait for enthusiastic feedback: we go to social media. network, click on the camera emblem (in the top left corner), take a shot down and select our slideshow. Press the arrow in the lower right corner.
How to insert music into an Instagram story on an iPhone without an app
Let's take a closer look at how to shoot Instagram stories with music on iOS gadgets:
- Open an app where you usually listen to music and choose your favorite track. We suspend the song to listen to it soon.
- Open a social network account.
- Click on the emblem of the camera.
- When the camera opens, we go to "Control Center" and then to "Music."
- Start the track that was previously listed in the queue.
- We start recording the video in the camera together with playing music in the background.
- After recording the story, click the arrow in the bottom right corner and publish the resulting video.
It's probably the easiest and quickest way to write music into Instagram history.
How to post an Instagram story with music on your iPhone via Pic Music
Let's figure out how to insert music into an Instagram story in the form of pictures through this service:
- Download and install "Pic Music."
- Open the app and allow access to photos and videos. Choose the desired photos to make a slideshow and click on the tick in the right corner at the top.
- Then click on the icon: and select "Add Music" from the menu that opens.
- Open the audio files by clicking "OK."
- Choose the right composition. Note that compositions must be pre-loaded into the phone's memory.
- Set the beginning and end of the playable composition. Because the social network has set a limit on music playback per story, it is necessary to trim the song to 15 seconds. Then again, check the box.
- Now we rediscover and already choose "Share," which means "Share." Choose our social network and click OK.
- The social network has opened. Then click on "Library" and all the files on the device will be opened.
- Choose our slideshow and edit it a little using filters and other tools.
- Choose the cover for the slideshow and click Next.
- The text box will open, where you need to enter a name, and you can add hashtags. Again, click OK.
- We share the material with subscribers.
How to upload music to an Instagram story on Android
We learned how to insert music into Instagram stories on Apple devices, as you can see, without the need for third-party services or apps. If your gadgets run on the Android operating system and you don't know how to record an Instagram story with music, read on.
Special applications will be needed. Today, the most popular app to overlay music on an Instagram story is VideoShow: Movie maker & amp; Editor. The app works perfectly on both Android and iOS. So, download the app and install it. In the main menu that opens, select the "Edit video" section. Now open the gallery / memory of the phone and select the video you want, click Start. Now you have an editor with different options: you can crop videos, improve their quality, and so on.
We're interested in how to overlay music on Instagram stories, so you choose the "My Music" tab. A list of songs will appear on your phone. Choose the desired composition and trim it to 15 seconds (limit the social network to videos in the story). At the end, click "Add music." To save the edited video, click on the floppy disk emblem to save the changes. Now we share videos with subscribers.
How to put music on your Instagram Story with other apps
Don't know how to insert music into an Instagram story, and the above methods and services didn't work for you? Then try the following apps: Drool, SEEZER Full Size Instagram Collage Story Maker, Storeo for Instagram, and so on. To find the best way to make an Instagram story with music, try each app and choose the one that is most convenient to work with.
We hope this guide on how to overlay music in an Instagram story will be helpful.