Instagram is one of the most popular social networks. With it, you can share memorable photos and videos with other users, record short Stories, and much more. Today, this network serves not only as a means of communication and communication between people, but also as a platform for conducting and developing business. .; Some sit on Instagram to view profiles of stars and other media personalities, some to stay in touch with family and friends, and some to promote their own brand. Regardless of what the social network is used for, sooner or later you may want to copy one of its publications into your own collection. There are several ways to save an Instagram photo to a computer.
Conditionally, they can be divided into three groups:
- Those that allow you to save a post without using special programs and third-party services.
- Those that preinstall plugins and extensions.
- Those that require the use of external resources.
Below are more details on each of the ways.
How to save photos from Instagram to your computer without using third-party services or downloading special software
Retaining Instagram images is a time-consuming process that may require the installation of special extensions or programs. However, there are a number of alternatives to downloading photos that require little effort from the user.
Way # 1. How to save photos from Instagram to your computer via Google Chrome
- Open the home page of your browser.
- Enter the link of the publication you are interested in into the address bar and press the Enter button.
- At the same time, press two keys: Ctrl and U, an additional window will open.
- Once in HTML markup mode, press Ctrl and F. This will allow you to start a search for the key query: "og: image."
- The line containing this key will contain a link to the photo. Open it in a new tab.
- After the manipulations, you can save the image with a standard right-click.
Way # 2. Instagram: how to save photos to your computer
- 1. Open the page with the image you like in any browser.
- At the end of the address bar, type the key "media? size = l" without deleting existing characters. For example, a link to a picture you like. https: / / www. Instagram. com / p / BmBexwsnMkW /? taken-by = gigihadid
- After the manipulation, the following should appear in the address bar: https: / / www. Instagram. com / p / BmBexwsnMkW /? taken-by = gigihadidmedia? size = l . < / span >
- Clicking on the new link will take you to the photo page, which can be saved with a standard right-click.
Way # 3. Screenshot
This photo saving option is suitable for the laziest users. All they have to do is go to the page they like and press the Print Screen key. Next, open the standard Paint program and click the "Insert" button or press the Ctrl and V. .; A screenshot of your monitor will be displayed in the program. Trim the excess by saving the original image using the Paint toolkit.
Way # 4. Use the page code
- Open your Instagram page with the post you want.
- Right-click on it.
- In the context menu, enter the line "View page code."
- By automatically going to the new tab, press the two keys Ctrl and F at the same time and enter the query query.
The result of the search will be a download link.
We use third-party services
Today, dozens of sites are offering to help save photos from Instagram. Some of them only allow you to download your favorite publications to your computer, while others can completely replace the social network. Webbygram, for example, is something of an alternative version of Instagram. The user can login to the system under his / her Instagram login and then gain full access to the social network's options: like liked posts, share his / her own photos and videos, subscribe to interesting accounts, etc. d. .; Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to save an Instagram photo to your computer using Webbygram:
- Go to the official website. https: / / webbygram. com /
- Log into your profile by clicking on the "Sign on with Instagram" button.
- Once authorized, you will be free to save your photos.
Services similar to Webby Gram:
- Zasasa. com;
- Instagrabbr. com;
- 4k stogram.
Webbygram's creators developed the Instaport service. It will also allow you to download any publications you like. The main difference between Instaport and Webbygram is the download algorithm. So, using the new service, you will be able to upload not one, but several photos at once.
How to use Instaport:
- Go to instaport. me.
- Log in by entering your login and password from your Instagram account.
- Configure the settings for exporting posts (saving them to your computer).
- Activate the download by clicking on the "Download your photos" button.
How to configure the export of publications? Simply tick the boxes next to the appropriate options:
- All my photos.
- The last (sic) photos I posted here need to include a number.
- Everything I posted in the period (Novosibirsk) specified dates.
- Photos of other users that I appreciated.
- A photo with a certain hashtag.
In addition to Instaport, there is also Instamagnet. It has the same functionality, allows you to download images according to the specified export parameters.
Plugins, extensions, programs
You can install special extensions in your browser that allow you to save photos from Instagram to your computer without much effort. Among the most popular are:
- Instag Downloader is perfect for Google's Chrome browser.
- Instagram Downloader combines with Opera.
- InstaDown works well in Mozilla.
After installing the extensions in the computer version of the social network, there will be additional buttons for downloading photos and videos.