Who is not on Instagram now? Virtually all friends, acquaintances and acquaintances already have their profile. Cats, dogs, and children also feature in the motley news feed. And even the world's biggest stars rush to gain more fans and compete immodestly among themselves for an army of millions of fans. By typing in the search bar the nickname you are interested in, in a few seconds you can see all the latest news in a variety of photos and read their reflections. Instagram has become an accessible means of popularizing everyone in this small country on the Internet. But that wasn't enough, with many asking: 'How do you create a second Instagram account?'
Yes, another page is a legitimate need for many users of the popular social network. And then we look at when it is needed, how to start and then log into a second Instagram account, and how to link it to other social networks.
Why you need a second Instagram account
Let's start with why another profile is needed. By the way, Instagram allows up to five accounts per user. And there are even those who lack that figure. Well, it is necessary in cases where one person has several directions in life. It can be both a hobby and a work issue. Let us list them in order.
- Home page. Here, they usually post photos of what they have seen and remembered. To show everyone the daily moments of their lives.
- Blog. It is created to publish reflections, thematic stories, or interesting events and observations on an ongoing basis. Travel bloggers, instamams, fitness bloggers, and nutrition blogs are particularly popular.
- Work. It can be both services and goods, as in an online store. The main purpose of this profile is to sell. Therefore, as a rule, it is designed as a Business page and maintains content according to all marketing rules, attracting as many subscribers and adherents of its products as possible.
We have listed three main types. However, further, even within the same store, several profiles can be created for different directions. Of course, it is possible not to freeze and maintain one account, where daily selfies will be posted mixed with interesting thematic stories and selling some goods. But such a ribbon would not look attractive. Moreover, in today's competitive environment, it will be very difficult to achieve the desired goal and attract more subscribers, much less target audiences. That is why it is recommended to create a separate additional profile for each area, whether a hobby or a sale. To lead it in its unique and attractive style.
Additional accounts are also created for a variety of marketing strategies. For example, it is possible to make a 12-photo landing for any product or service. Or temporary pages are created for marathons and competitions, after which they are closed in groups, and after all events, such profiles are usually deleted.
So, in essence, each user can have several accounts in working use at the same time. However, in order for all of them to be maintained in an attractive form, it is necessary to devote a decent amount of time to filling it with quality content. And here's another reason why you need to create additional profiles to hire a freelancer, and then he'll fill it with the right content and attract a target audience to boost sales. And yet your personal page remains entirely under your control.
Now that you know why you need another profile, we can move on to the practical part of creating another tool for attracting attention and additional revenue.
How to register and log in to your second Instagram account
All it takes is your mobile phone or computer, a few minutes and your desire to do it.
Procedure in a mobile phone
- To create an additional Instagram account, open your profile on your phone and go to the settings. There are three vertical dots in the upper right corner. That's who they are.
- At the bottom of the list is the "Add Account" feature. Find it and click.
- In the window that opens, you will see the login form for an existing page. You don't need it now, so ignore it and click on the phrase "Sign up" at the bottom.
- Then you also skip all offers to continue working with Instagram under your existing nickname and click on "Register with email address or phone number."
- Then enter your phone and email details in order. Create a new e-mail in advance, because only one account can be registered at one e-mail address.
- That's it, the second profile is ready. Follow the instructions that Instagram will display on the screen.
Procedure in the Computer
- In your browser, open your Instagram page and you will be presented with a registration form.
- Just like on your phone, you need to fill in the required fields and press the "Register" button.
- Then, in the window that opens, you will need to enter a password, which customer service will send to your phone number and press the "Confirm" button. The whole algorithm of registering the second profile, both in a mobile phone and in a computer, is very simple. Think about what your page will look like. Choose and prepare an avatar, a profile name and nickname, and a password. Think about what information will be in the hat. What you will publish and how often. Pay particular attention to the content and the visual range. And on a good way to a new relationship in a running motley band.
How to log into your second Instagram account
When it comes to computers, we should:
- In the open Instagram app, go to your profile in Settings and press the "Exit" button in the window that opens;
- Go back to your Instagram page in the "Log in" form.
- Enter your phone number, username or email address and password, and you are logged into the second profile.
In a mobile phone, this is a little easier to do. To do this, you need to log into your account and click on the name of your page in the left-right corner. In the drop-down window, you will be offered all your accounts. Choose the one you want and go in.
How to link a second Instagram account to other social networks
Now that you have a new account, you will probably soon need to post the same post on multiple social networks at the same time. Instagram has thought about this possibility as well. Yes, you can save your time and post immediately on all the social networks in which you are registered.
- Open a new profile and enter the settings - three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Find the "Privacy and Security" section and enter the "Related Accounts" subsection.
- In the window that opens, select the social network you want from the list and click it for further action.
- In each social network, the settings are individual and easy to understand. Simply fill in the necessary information and log in.
- Then, when you create an Instagram post, on the publication page, you should move the button next to the desired social network to appear blue. Once all the necessary columns have been completed, click on "Share." That's it, at this point the post will be posted on Instagram and on all selected networks.
- As you can see, it is very simple and does not take more than two or three minutes. But, on the other hand, you always save time by posting your future posts on different social networks.
How to log out of your second Instagram account from your mobile phone
How to exit the additional profile in the computer, we have already considered a little above. In the phone, this procedure is somewhat different. To do this, you need to:
- go to your Settings page;
- At the bottom, find "End the session" and when you click on it, you will be logged out of your account.
Now you know how to add and then delete a second Instagram account. And in which cases you will find it useful. Use this information usefully and with pleasure. And we will continue to prepare useful articles for you with simple ways to use this popular social network.