If you plan to use your insta-account not for idle entertainment or to communicate with friends and colleagues, but to develop your own business and earn income from it, you need to constantly monitor performance. Statisticians on Instagram will help to assess the impact of the actions taken.
How to watch statistics on Instagram and what's good about it
Any account can provide the following information about itself: number of likes, comments, subscribers, videos viewed, audience reach, total number of views of publications and stories. On the basis of the data obtained, the following important indicators can be determined: the rate of profile development, the average number of comments and likes, the engagement rate (ER). It is on the basis of these indicators that different accounts are compared and ratings are made. These criteria are particularly useful when ordering ads from bloggers.
This information can also be used to analyze which content subscribers like more and which posts have more ER. In the future, it will be necessary to build an effective content strategy: it will be necessary to make materials in the same style, subject matter. This will increase the chances of a quick set of likes and comments.
How to look at statistics on Instagram? If you start asking yourself this question and looking for an answer to it, you can assess whether you are maintaining a profile correctly or need to change something. For example, you have a children's clothing store. Previously, you invited child clients to photo shoots, hired a professional photographer, who made high-quality material for publication on Insta. Now you have decided that it will be more pleasant for buyers to look simply at things laid out on a beautiful background or hanging on hangers. The statistics of the Instagram account online will solve this question: which publications have higher scores, and those should be used.
Answering the question of how to check statistics on Instagram is also a great way to assess the quality of the work of hired professionals for social media advertising campaigns. network.
How to plug statistics into Instagram
So, we turn to the most interesting way to make statistics on Instagram. There are two ways: use the standard social network functionality (you can only view your profile) or use additional third-party resources (you can also track other people's profiles).
How to include statistics in Instagram for your own account? You need to enable the functionality of your business account. To do this, go to "Options," then open "Account," under "Switch to Company Profile." Now we are on the Facebook page, where we need to create a page and fill in a number of contact details. Note that you will be able to see statistics only for those posts that were made after connecting the business functionality for the profile.
How to see Instagram statistics, what data you can get
So the "View Stats" section is only available to the profile holder, between photos and text. When you open the statistics, you will see a report on publications, which are divided into two categories: "Organic" and "Promotions." For more statistics, use the Instagram insights tool, which can be accessed via this icon: After that, the following menu will open:
- Profile views. This shows how many times users have viewed a profile in total.
- Clicks on the link. Here you can see how many times users have clicked on the link that appears in the profile cap.
- Shows. Here you will see how many non-unique views a particular publication has received in the past week.
- Reaching the audience. This already includes unique screenings of publications.
Publication metrics can be viewed for all posts that have been published after connecting to a business profile. For greater convenience, all posts here can be divided into categories: general gallery, photos, videos. Available publications can also be sorted by time: within a week, month, year, 2-3 years, and so on.
The indicators here are similar:
- Number of screenings. How many non-unique views this or that post has collected.
- User engagement. Count on one post for the total number of comments and likes the post has received.
- The number of likes.
- Number of comments.
- Scope. Number of unique views per post: one account, one unique view.
- How many times have you saved a publication?
These criteria make it possible to determine which publications are most relevant and interesting to users, and which are best abandoned. With reporting, it is easy to identify what needs to be emphasized and what needs to be improved.
How to find out the statistics on Instagram for Stories
The social network's functionality makes it possible to track and account not only for profile statistics in general and publications, but also for stories that are saved within 24 hours. Statistics on stories are available within 14 days, which is especially convenient when selling advertising. All stories can be posted by number of screenings, date, audience reach, number of responses.
The latest trend is live broadcasts. There are two ways to assess their statistics:
- How many users are currently connected to the airwaves. You can find out by using a counter that is displayed during the broadcast.
- How many users took part in it during the entire time of the broadcast, viewed it. If you remember the chronology of the broadcast, what things you were talking about at what point, you can analyze which topics are interesting to the audience and which are boring and cause you to leave the broadcast.
To create an image of the target consumer, it will be useful to know who visits your profile most often and is highly active. With the help of the statistics tool, you can determine the age, location, and gender of users, or rather the distribution of the audience according to these criteria. Most conveniently, you can see who visited more frequently during the week, during the day. Please note that statistics on subscribers are available only for accounts that have gathered an audience of more than 100 followers.
With the information provided, you can find out when users are most likely to open a social network. Once you know the time, you can edit the publication schedule and adjust it to the rhythm of subscribers. Special algorithms also closely track the timing of the greatest coverage and the greatest engagement.
So we took a look at how to look at the statistics on Instagram for free. Often, however, standard tools are not enough to develop a profile. For example, the section entitled "Statistics and Social." The network does not allow for tracking dynamics and growth. This will require self-analysis of tables and graphs, which can take a long time. It is also impossible to track other accounts, only personal accounts, that is, there is no way to get a picture of competitors.
How to view your Instagram account statistics with additional services
Let's consider the most popular services for working with statistics, their functionality:
- Picalytics. The service specializes in in-depth analysis, with multiple profiles available. The functionality allows to examine more than 30 indicators, the main of them: lost and new subscribers, percentage of bots in the total audience, user interests, location, gender and language of the collected audience, criteria of engagement.
- Minter. io. The service also allows you to work and analyze multiple accounts at once. Key indicators: development dynamics, distribution of subscribers by gender, city, and country, engagement, impact of hashtag use, TOP publications, time to receive the most likes. The resource is chargeable (20 euros / month), there is a demo version for 14 days.
- Iconosquare. The service will be useful both for ordinary users of the social network and for advanced marketers. Here you can not only analyze statistics, but also manage: respond to comments, post new publications, and so on. Main functions: changing the number of subscribers, analyzing audience activity with a graph, tracking subscribers "locations, distributing followers by interest, geography, gender, and so on. Pay between $9 and $49 per month.
- Ricaton. Domestically produced service that allows you to respond to comments via Telegram. There are a variety of indicators to choose from: analyze the number of subscribers, their distribution by gender, age, and location; identify the most interesting topics for subscribers; choose the optimal time for publication; view closed profiles; and track the relationship between filters used and engagement. Data within the resource are divided into analytical and static. The service is paid for, the demo version is provided for 3 days.
- Smartmetrics co. It is a resource for pro bloggers, advertisers, SMM specialists. Here, 30 key indicators are recorded, and a video report is generated on the basis of them. What the service emphasizes: the dynamics of profile development, the level of engagement, the ranking of the most effective hashtags, the number of interactions with the audience, the structure of the distribution of subscribers.
- Appaction. The service monitors key metrics and account parameters, and then sends ready-made reports to the client's e-mail. Namely, the number of followers, the level of engagement, the number of publications, and overall activity are tracked. Pay in $5 a month.
And if these services are not enough, you can find suitable ones. < a class = "daria-goto-anchor" data-orig-href = "https: / / ru. epicstars. com / 22-services-statistics-instagram "data-vdir-href =" https: / / mail. yandex. ru / re. jsx? uid = 1130000025441016 & amp; c = LIZA & amp; cv = 17. 9. 203 & amp; mid = 170292360909952117 & amp; h = a, PfxIETQxI76 _ pFdRaGUJpQ & amp; l = aHR0cHM6Ly9ydS5lcGljc3RhcnMuY29tLzIyLXNlcnZpY2VzLXN0YXRpc3RpY3MtaW5zdGFncmFt "href =" https: / / ru. epicstars. com / 22-services-statistics-instagram "rel =" nooopener noreferrer "target =" _ blank "> Instagram Stats from an article in the blog EPICSTARS - the exchange for working with bloggers.
We looked at how to set up statistics on Instagram and how to use them, and got acquainted with the most popular services. Each has its pros and cons. Try the demo versions of each and choose the best option for you. If your audience does not exceed 10-11 thousand, it is possible to do without standard social instruments. network.