Hashtags work as a semantic nucleus for an article. Frequently used references increase engagement, and highly specialized ones attract genuinely interested people. Proper label maneuvering is a tool for achieving any brand goal. Today, let's talk about the most popular tags on Instagram, how to find them and use them correctly.
The role and location of hashtags
Hashtags are available to all Instagram users. Business and blogging are using this opportunity to broaden their reach. Show to as many people as possible and increase the engagement of your own subscribers.
Tags distribute photos. For example, if you are looking for marketing posts, you are not currently interested in fashion history. You won't see them.
Bloggers come up with their own tags to create an internal profile structure: headings.
The competition is not without tags, either. Each participant posts photos on their own page and marks them in a certain way. So the organizers can find the winner and announce the results.
Any user will be able to designate a location through tags. For businesses, it is an opportunity to attract local people and get them interested in the offer.
Tags can be placed in the text as the narrative progresses, or placed separately at the beginning or end. Posting them in the comments is no longer relevant. Instagram limits use to 30 pieces per post. From the point of view of aesthetics, this is justified, otherwise the entry looks spammy.
Types of hashtag
Labels are divided into several types. Each of them is designed to accomplish its task:
- Branded. These are company-name tags that combine all related publications. You can see other people's reactions: feedback, suggestions, opinions, etc. d.
- The location. For example, # pastry _ moscow, # bakery _ rost. Use in business reduces competition and finds potential customers. For bloggers, geotags are an opportunity to gather an audience from specific places.
- Industry tags are fairly common, where competition remains. However, it is by them that you can determine the main directions of a company or blogger. Such tags attract bots to the page, but special tools are easy to find and filter them out.
- Tags: competitions, sfs, entertainment, holidays, conferences, etc. d.
Choose and combine, and change labels periodically to get the message across.
Tips for using the most popular hashtags
We have compiled recommendations that will help us formulate our own free promotion strategy.
- Collect all the hashtags that fit your business or blogging direction. Sort by category and determine which and how often you will publish. How much will you leave under one post.
- Change labels regularly.
- Periodically review the effectiveness of tags. Special offers with statistics will help to identify the most useful and useless.
- Popular hashtags do not have a high impact. High competition and the rapid emergence of other posts will leave your publication far below. In the first few minutes, they will help to increase engagement, and then there are narrowly focused, customer-oriented tags.
- Do not use prohibited links concerning pornography, body parts, violence, etc. d.
- Use 5-10 tags to avoid getting into the shadow bath.
- In a closed profile, photos with hashtags do not appear in the shared Instagram feed.
- Add at least one tag to the post so people can find you.
- In the comments, the tags no longer work.
- Be sure to use text. Think of even a small one, otherwise the message didn't look like spam.
How to find the most popular tags on Instagram
A search on Instagram works by tags. Enter anyone and check how many publications there are already in this direction. More than 500,000 are a popular hashtag. A few thousand are highly specialized. This way you can check any label and define its category.
The sources of the hashtag:
- Special services and applications.
- Analysis of competitors.
- Own fantasy.
Experiment and try new things. Be sure to check the effectiveness and replace the least useful with new ones.
- https: / / www. hashtags. .org;
- http: / / instatag. ru;
- http: / / instagramm. en / hash-tags /;
- http: / / stapico. ru;
- https: / / websta. me;
- http: / / hashsales. ru;
- https: / / hashtag. me.
Efficiency analysis tools:
- Instam. oi;
- Picalytics. < / span >
The top Instagram hashtags
Popular Instagram hashtags in 2018 for likes
Popular Instagram tags in 2018 to attract followers
Hashtags for comments
Popular Instagram hashtags: by category
Sports and Training
Food and Drink
Fashion and Beauty
Other topical hashtags
Work and study
Hashtags are a free tool to promote posts on Instagram. They broaden the scope of the show and attract potential customers. A properly formulated strategy successfully brings a company or blogger closer to the task at hand.