.; Social media contains a huge variety of publications. And it is the quality, interest, and uniqueness of the materials on the page that determine the popularity of others. Social media content is all about it in our topic today.
Classification of social media content
The created page (business or personal) is filled with material. Depending on the resource on which the publication is made, the format may vary. For example, a post on Instagram can be simply a photo, and for Facebook it is advisable to add text content. However, it is possible to distinguish between the types of content on social networks. All materials can be conditionally divided into several groups: .; Selling;
On the page, they all have to be in some quantity - that's one of the secrets of success. One-sided content with a sales-only bias does not promote acceptance among people who have gone online to relax and have fun. On the other hand, a page is usually created for some purpose. Especially if it is not a personal page, but a business page. So a harmonious mix of all types of social media content is ideal. In order not to get confused, a content plan is drawn up, where in advance (for a month or a couple of weeks) it is signed, when and what we publish.
Let's take a closer look at the types of content for social networks with examples.
This type of social media content is important, first and foremost, for business. It is not just advertising in the forehead, but the material that presents your business from a profitable point of view, shows the organization, professional employees, excellent results obtained and confirmation of high appreciation. A number of materials serve this purpose:
- Descriptions of goods / services It tells us more about how everything is made, what it is made of, what makes it stand out and so on. Example:
- Process descriptions It's always interesting to look behind the scenes. How to cook, conduct a photoshoot, make a unique thing with your own hands. So we open the veil of mystery, making visitors to the page participants in the action:
- Customer feedback Real people are the best critics, so the opinions of other customers are always important. If we are praised, we are not tired of publishing, if we are berated, we take action and try to rectify the situation and write about it publicly.
- Honours, Honours, Competition Wins Official proof of business success is never superfluous.
- Promotions, special offers I think it's good for both sides, so it's in the company's interest to tell as many people as possible about it. Buyers are not losers, either.
- Stories Putting your product through a little history is a good move. If you add a bit of humor or passion, the subscribers in the group are guaranteed. An example is the page of a company whose promotion of products through social media may seem strange. But it works for you:
Publications that write about specific situations and outcomes provide expert advice and recommendations. Informational
- Cases · an example of a solved situation that will show the ability to successfully solve the client's problems:
- Tips, instructions How to do something:
- News, trends in the professional sphere Show your audience that you are up to date and up to date with fashion.
- Research conducted by company employees, experts in the issue, or other firms. These conclusions and recommendations can be useful to many, so they are read willingly (if interested in the topic).
For the page to be successful, dialogue is important in social networks. Encouraging readers to do so is the challenge facing this type of content. Varieties:
- Polls We ask about people, tastes, preferences, problems, and the most important thing is to encourage people to speak out and get opinions that can guide the way forward.
- Competitions, raffles, gifts Everyone loves it. A lot of people are willing to participate, especially if it's free. A good move to increase the subscriber base:
Entertainment content for social networks is needed to liven up the often overly business-like and dry atmosphere on the page. And, of course, it will not interfere with the personal page. Options:
- Jokes, humour, funny pictures :
- Challenges It is also rare in the virtual world. Marathons, Challenges and a great opportunity to cheer up the audience:
- Stories Getting to know employees, interesting people in the business, customers work according to the rule, people attract people.
- Celebrations, Congratulations, Reasons to Rejoice :
Social Media Content Ideas
Where the material comes from comes to mind for many who are active on social media. Of course, it is possible to re-post successful material, but, more recently, systems have begun to use algorithms that track the uniqueness of publications. And this parameter directly affects the speed of promotion and the growth of the number of visitors. Therefore, it is better to post your own materials, though you will have to be creative and imaginative in creating them. .; Content ideas for social networks:
- News on the subject page, tell us what has happened in a fascinating world, what you need to know.
- Features: Top 10 books, TV series, life hacks
- A surprising number of interesting and unusual facts.
- Quotes from a variety of famous people.
- Fragments from favorite books, films, own publications. Briefly and most importantly, to motivate you to learn more.
- Infographics present analysis, facts, and other data in such an easy-to-remember format. Re-fasting and careful viewing are all but guaranteed.
- Continue to think and suggest the answer. As a result, you will receive a ready-made survey of your subscribers on the right topic.
- Replays of the most successful publications can be repeated months or a year later. It is always useful to remember, share with new ones, or show what has changed since then.
- Announcements of publications on other resources.
- Announcements and invitations to events. Flyers, bonuses and discounts are welcome.
- Suggestions and improvements: Some simple things escape the eye, but are clearly visible from the outside. Ask your customers what they would like to change and how. Many ideas will prove valuable.
- 4C The formula - laughter, scandal, sex, fear - has not gone out of fashion for years.
- Visual content on social media - photos, videos, collages - is visual, popular, and easy to publish.
- Even on business pages, it's interesting to learn about real people. What about personal blogs? Everything will fit: from the dawn, which was met with a book in hand, to personal pets and hobbies.
- As for others, take a look at the pages of popular bloggers or their competitors. Of course, not to copy, but to gather ideas and implement them in their own way.
- Screenshots of correspondence - sometimes you want to share with someone because it's very funny / interesting / unusual.
- A letter from readers and discussion of it.
- Insider information is always valuable to know more than others. The main thing is to be careful and not to violate the company's commercial secrets and plans.
- Joint support, a call to support a charity event, a vote.
- Funny stories from life and work.
- Expert (or comical) predictions of events.
- Tell others, many will be grateful.
- Attention not only to the main holidays, but also to the little-known: national, professional.
- Getting to know colleagues and friends with a brief idea of what they can do well and what they can do well.
- Have you met a true master of your craft? Thank him and tell others.
- Links to other social networks may be more convenient for someone to read there.
- Memories, nostalgia for the past, joy at the changes that have taken place. Many, having seen where things began, will find the strength to take their own step toward the dream.
- What helped was a recipe for a successful diet with a narrative about the result, a solution to a problem, and interesting and practical.
- Tests and why not find out what they are capable of?
- Programs and apps are easy to get confused about in the mass of available ones, tell us about your successful program finds or the features of their application.
- Memes on current events.
- Plans for a month, a year, a decade. The dream I told you about is to make it a reality. Good for everyone.
- Interviews with an interesting person and tell others what you've learned.
- One hour (day), a step-by-step chronology of photos and to-do lists.
- YouTube videos that surprised, laughed, delighted, or otherwise caught the eye.
- The election of the subscriber of the month (the most active, attentive).
- Answers to frequent questions are useful for those who are shy or lazy to ask, but don't mind finding out.
Inspiration is a capricious thing and not always ready to throw good ideas around. So once a good thought has come to mind, it is best to keep it to remember. It takes a few minutes to scroll through notes, take photos, and quickly publish. And the result will remain.
What's interesting for subscribers
The simplest analysis can be done by looking at which publications scored as many "Like" marks within 24 hours of airing. We analyze what we like, what increases activity, and apply it further in the posts. You can also conduct surveys or offer choices about what you want to know. This will both increase audience engagement and engagement, and help find a way forward.
Social media content can be very diverse. The main thing is not to stop and create your own materials. On their own or with the help of engaged specialists: copywriters, designers, photographers. The basic types of content and ideas for work already exist.