Sooner or later, there comes a point when you realize that commercial information in the format of a product photo + name and price is not enough for your subscribers. But how do you make a page bright and interesting if you're, say, a building products store or a tannery, and your creativity ends with, "Which belt do you like best, blue or red?" Use our ideas to run an Instagram account and easily plan content for a month (or even months) ahead!
What a commercial account should be
To keep track of your news, build a trusting relationship with subscribers, feel your audience, learn more about their interests, and find your own style and tone of publications.
You can just talk about the pet food that's on sale in your store, and you can do it in a relaxed, humorous way that will be remembered by visitors.
Incidentally, the screenshot shows the account of the online pet store, Pet Shop. This is a client for whom we have made a non-standard strategy. You can
Useful, informative and expert
It is great when customers smile at photos of seals on your page, but to decide to approach you for a product or service, they need to quickly find answers to their questions and understand whether you can be trusted.
In this account, the main issues that usually concern board game fans are brought up to date. Content consists not only of advertisements for specific board games, but also of useful selections. For example, there is a selection for men before February 23, and a selection for girls before March 8, making it easier to choose gifts.
Instagram is primarily a picture. Make sure your post doesn't get lost among the dozens of photos of food, cats, and dresses in the subscribers "feed. We also remember the recognizable style.
The photos in this account are live and professionally shot and create positive associations among users about the school. From these active, bright girls-instructors one wants to take an example.
Obsessive advertising on Instagram pond pond. But you don't have to push subscribers with your "Buy" if you're just interested.
These carrots sell themselves. And it's not just about beautiful photos, it's also about live text. The company simply communicates with its audience without fear of hot topics, and briefly reminds them of what great carrots can be bought here.
Where to look for ideas
Be inspired by your own work, your own processes. Even if it seems that there is nothing special about your production, try to look at it through the eyes of a layman who has never seen how face cream is made or books sewn. Your business processes can be your advantages and set you apart from other faceless commercial accounts.
While you are looking for interesting details in your activities, analyze the work of your competitors. But don't recklessly steal ideas, and watch their audience do well, or worse. Look for good ideas and do better.
Find at least 5 of your competitors on key search queries or directly on Instagram. Pages must be live, content must be published regularly. Specialized analytics services (such as Popsters) will help you understand which posts your potential audience responds best. Track the link between the most popular posts of competitors: readers are more active in liking posts with memes? Try using this tool in posts tied to your processes.
Don't forget to look at the FAQ of your customers and competitors. Record the questions that potential buyers ask most often, and answer them in future posts.
Look for inspiration in popular media publications, keep track of trends. Keep up-to-date with the agenda, keep up-to-date with the latest news, and make sure you don't miss a great opportunity!
Within the framework of the content-marketing service in social networks, we regularly publish posts-informations. Interesting, up-to-date news attracts attention, and linking to the company's processes and benefits brings readers closer to it.
To track news and trends, we use:
Google Trends lets you see popular topics and queries, as well as search for topics by keyword.
Reliable news portals and aggregators: Yandex. News, Ria. ru, Rbc. ru, Kp. ru, Vesti. ru, Rg. ru, Lenta. ru, Smith2. ru, Aif. ru, Gazeta. ru, Ntv. ru, 1tv. ru, Newsru. com, Kommersant. ru, Itar-tass. com, Interfax. ru, etc. d.
31 days of usable content
Introduce Subscribers to Processes
1. Show the step-by-step process of manufacturing or providing a service. You can shoot a quick video or upload a merry-go-round of photos.
2. Tell subscribers about your team. Create the effect of getting to know readers in person to boost their confidence.
3. Break the myth. Misconceptions arise from ignorance. Look for the most common ones and give a comprehensive, reasoned explanation.
4. Show your workplace. What items are always at hand? What are they for?
5. Tell us how long it took you to master the skills you need. Inspire by example.
6. Tell us about the difficulties you face. Show how you cope with the challenges and go for success.
7. How your working day goes. Show a fast-paced video to cheerful music, or tell us how much your employees are doing in a day.
8. Show the packaging of the product. For many, this is very important, especially if the products can be purchased as gifts. Pack the product right in front of your subscribers.
Tell us how to use the product / service
1. Make a useful checklist.
2. Show two of your products from different price categories and give a comparative overview of their characteristics.
3. Share a working life hack. Do you know how to make ice cream from your jam? Or how to learn 30 English words in 30 seconds? Tell us about it!
4. Demonstrate 3 non-standard ways to use a product / service. Perhaps the purchase will be useful when traveling? Will it help to avoid an unpleasant conversation? Will it melt a girl's heart? The more creative, the better!
5. Tell us how to pay less. If you go to your partners and buy herbal tea from them, the customer will get a discount on jam? An annual subscription to classes is more profitable than a monthly payment? The benefits should be obvious to buyers.
6. Case. Tell us how your product / service solved a serious customer problem. For example, a student had a month to prepare for moving to the US. Or the shopper spent 10 years looking for that bush rose jam.
7. Ask for advice. Let subscribers tell themselves which tea tastes best with peach jam and how to start learning the language for beginners in a group or individually.
1. Compilation. Movies, books, songs that inspire readers to travel (if you're a travel agent) or change your image (if you're a beauty salon).
2. Rating. Your personal top associated with a product / service.
3. Find 10 differences in the photo.
4. Ask subscribers to come up with 10 non-standard ways to use a product / service. Give the most creative a gift.
5. Test. It can be humorous or useful.
6. Tell us about the books, films, and people who inspired you to start your own business.
7. Play truth or lies (use facts about your goods / services).
8. Provocation. You bet you won't be able to make jam with one hand or repeat Eminem's latest track without mistakes?
9. Dispute. Publish a controversial question and tell us how you argued with a colleague over it. Encourage subscribers to take sides.
Share the news
1. Storytelling. Tell a funny, strange, scary story from your experience.
2. World News. Comment on a high-profile event. Find out what everyone is talking about and join the hype.
3. Holidays. Congratulations not only on New Year's Day and March 8, but also on the first jar of jam or Library Day.
4. Hit sales. Tell us about the most popular product or service that is most frequently used. Explain that it is relevant, interesting, and attractive.
5. Feedback. Talk to customers who have already used your services and ask them to text or record a video.
6. Trends. Blue was chosen the color of the year? The song from "The Witch" broke people? Show that you are on the same wavelength with readers.
7. Advertising post. We do not forget about classic advertising posts with promotions and special offers.
Be open, show off your kitchen, but do it beautifully. Don't save money or time on good photos and videos. Instagram is loved by the eyes.